Calais to Germany,Tolls (confused)

Going to Poland via Calais/Belgium/Holland (with artic) but unsure about the different toll regs.
I know that when I reach Germany I can pay the fee with the ‘Toll-Collect’ machine (with Debit Card I hope).
Question is, do I pay the french toll at the docks (Calais), and pay for Bel/Hol tolls at the belgian border?

Glensroadblues:
Going to Poland via Calais/Belgium/Holland (with artic) but unsure about the different toll regs.
I know that when I reach Germany I can pay the fee with the ‘Toll-Collect’ machine (with Debit Card I hope).
Question is, do I pay the french toll at the docks (Calais), and pay for Bel/Hol tolls at the belgian border?

Calais to Belgium is toll free for the Belgian toll see Whiplash’s post below this one Dutch can be paid online. The German Maut can also be done online using either a credit or fuel card, you will find in Germany that using the Maut machines in services is not particuarly reliable due to machines being off line and poorly maintained due to to most people either having a box or paying online