Who have you seen w/e 07/03/09

So who have you seen in your travels this week :question:

saw jeff from the LDF on monday on m6.

but who did i see thursday? in alyesford? on a roundabout? red unit and trl, from warrington i think… he was waving away at me. not a clue who it was :laughing:

Spoke to bugcos at lymm friday first person iv met off here…as i said bug next time you see me i owe you a coffee

i saw dagv8 on thursday in liverpool.

i saw jessicas dad at leeds container base

i saw 164480 in liverpool on thursday and haulier on tuesday :smiley:

Mr B:
i saw jessicas dad at leeds container base

yep i saw dave [zb].

Seen Dogthehunter overtoook him on the M6 then he followed me onto Lymm truckstop, so had a chat with him

Saw Rusty this evening just on the A11 at Red Lodge

Finally spotted Mr Vain after months of looking at every red blinged up scania :slight_smile:

He was headed south on m6 approaching j5 about 9:30 today . I was in the rigid axor, with yellow curtains and continental on them. Gave a flash, dunno if he saw it though.

BigJon:
Finally spotted Mr Vain after months of looking at every red blinged up scania :slight_smile:

He was headed south on m6 approaching j5 about 9:30 today . I was in the rigid axor, with yellow curtains and continental on them. Gave a flash, dunno if he saw it though.

that’s good news , he’s not parked up waiting for work :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

removed

Saw Mr Vain on the A14 around Cambridge services about 12ish…Did wave last minute

MR VAIN:
Saw Rusty this evening just on the A11 at Red Lodge

and the magnum this week… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: not with me in it though rob,sorry mate,gotta keep the actros movin!anyway new pilot for magnum end of this month…a truckfest finalist no less,so at last them wheels n tank will get polished for the first time since new!!

pretty sure i saw a few people from here out and about just too many trucks to remember them all.

one memorable one was a Red and Tartan Scania 560 V8 in Highland Spring this morning, very very nice.

Only know what Mr Vian and East Coast Trucker drive, so could have seen all of you without knowing.

Loretta:
Only know what Mr Vian and East Coast Trucker drive, so could have seen all of you without knowing.

You know me too Loretta :cry: :cry:

this is last week please use this weeks

in fact topic locked.