Any takers?

I’m fairly certain there will be a queue out the door for this one :smiley:

Surely there should be a 1 in front of the 4?

KD02:
Surely there should be a 1 in front of the 4?

Multidrop…

Food service in Lincolnshire? Nah, that’s top money. :smiley:

djt1881:

They made a mistake thats night money on top of the hourly wage

Noble Foods are the egg packing station at North Scarle… so you be doing egg collection from farms or deliveries to rdc’s

leo.saphira:

djt1881:

They made a mistake thats night money on top of the hourly wage

Noble Foods are the egg packing station at North Scarle… so you be doing egg collection from farms or deliveries to rdc’s

The free turkey at christmas is the deal clincher

3 free hot drinks per shift…WOW i wont bother packing my thermos

a very very VERY long time ago i did this job well before it was nobles its ok its steady just dont let the egg trollies fall off the trailer …im sayin nowt… i dont know what its like now but i imagine not that much different somtimes a jobs a job till somthimg better comes along

I might be wrong, but I think this has been miss interpreted, the £4.95 is in addition to the hourly rate for working between 00.00 and 4.00am and 1.25 hr for o/t

^^^^^ that

Notimetoulouse:
3 free hot drinks per shift…WOW i wont bother packing my thermos

Who wants more than 3 free drinks? [emoji23] Why would they limit it?

stu675:
Who wants more than 3 free drinks? [emoji23] Why would they limit it?

It’ll be a Maxpax hot drinks vending machine. They’re on free vend where I’m at. Some of them take the mick, filling up flasks by using them. If they’re costing 20p per drink for the company that could end up costing the company £2 or £3 to fill up someone’s flask.

Usually how it’s been policed at some of the places I’ve been at the driver is given a drinks card.

Conor:
. If they’re costing 20p per drink for the company that could end up costing the company £2 or £3 to fill up someone’s flask.

£3 [emoji23] someone would want 15 drinks out of a machine?
I used to fill my flask everyday out of the free machine, 2 double espressos was as much as I wanted for the whole day.

The wages are £150 and the fuel £200 a day. I just don’t see how begrudging £3 a day in ■■■■ coffee is going to make a difference. Maybe if they had a proper Espresso machine with fresh beans.

leo.saphira:

I did a bit of work for them (many years ago) out of their Seamer depot (Teesside).
Seemed like a decent outfit to work for, all I did was drive, other people looked after the loading and unloading.