Underpass hit

If only there was a warning big red X

facebook.com/groups/7372855 … 273441269/

This may not work it from twitter/Facebook.

Private group :confused:

As above, you can only see the post if you join the group which I’m guessing means most of us won’t be able to see the post :frowning:

Sent from my mobile.

All these Facebook links… gladly pointless for me. Got rid of mine a few years ago and got myself free of all that showy fakeness. Now I don’t have to look at the best bits of people’s life advertised or answer any of those crues for attention.

It’s brill.

More people should get rid :slight_smile:

toonsy:
All these Facebook links… gladly pointless for me. Got rid of mine a few years ago and got myself free of all that showy fakeness. Now I don’t have to look at the best bits of people’s life advertised or answer any of those crues for attention.

It’s brill.

But you do feel the need to mention it?

lynchy:

toonsy:

It’s brill.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

lynchy:

toonsy:

It’s brill.

Yes because it was a Facebook link posted, but only for special group members.

Just saying its great that i can see a link and skip almost straight past it, while also point out that not everyone has Facebook more in the hope that an alternative link can be found :slight_smile: I still like to see some carnage now and then :slight_smile:

toonsy:

It’s brill.

+1
Facebook is a cult