Grrr

What is with all the muppetts on the Facebook HGV pages? I’ve previously removed them all for about 6 months but have rejoined a few. It seems the dumbest and most ill informed shout loudest.
Maybe instead of 35 hours DCPC, we can substitute the final 7 hours for a retake of the theory/hazard awareness test. Maybe this will start removing some of these idiots from the roads.
Rant over :angry:

Facebook?
Not on it!
Is it any good?

Lets cajole a few of em onto here… then DISSECT `em!!!

m1cks:
What is with all the muppetts on the Facebook HGV pages? I’ve previously removed them all for about 6 months but have rejoined a few. It seems the dumbest and most ill informed shout loudest.

Just like real life then. :laughing:

Those that talk don’t know - and those that know don’t talk. :sunglasses:
What does that say about facebook and it’s membership… WTF does “like” mean? What does 1000 “friends” mean over say, Ten - apart from each friend only getting 0.1% of your attention rather than 10% each like a normal person does with their much smaller circle… :unamused: :question:

Guys I know add “wimmen that I always wanted to shag”, whereas girlies might add the nerdy guys they knew at school, harmless that they appear to be.
…until everyone realises that the “nerdy guy” is, in fact, “all of them that ever wanted to shag HER”. :grimacing:

Deleted my account on Facebook last year. Too much hassle,

Don’t do Fatface. I have no interest in what strangers had for breakfast or whether anyone “likes” me.
Sad! :confused:

Never bothered to join it and I never will.

I can’t see the point of it really and the app is the first thing I remove from any new phone I get.

I select “don’t show me posts from…” I also block any political crap, charity stuff etc. I used to follow the British Tipper Trucks page, but got bored with being bombarded with pictures of CDCs finest tat, with the same people “liking” yet another picture of that C.Doyle 8wheeler.

Filtering out FB bullcrap is no different from filtering spam email accounts.

I hate the lies you get that some “so and so wants you to do such and such” when chances are, he doesn’t even know you still exist, having added you whilst you were ■■■■■■ down the pub a couple of years back.

I don’t think I’ve ever had an actual typed email speaking directly to me from a stranger. My first (of many) spam filters is set to “delete all incoming “emails” sent to more than three people” - Gets rid of over half the spam in one shot that one! :sunglasses: