Topgear

Topgear are doing lorrys again.But this time they have all passed there class1 licence.
Might be fun to watch.
On sunday 19 June ie this sunday

Happy now I’ve put the right month

fingermissing:
Topgear are doing lorrys again.But this time they have all passed there class1 licence.
Might be fun to watch.
On sunday 19 March ie this sunday

i’ll jump in my delorean to watch that then… :laughing: :wink:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

fingermissing is on some savage pre mod if it takes months for his posts to show :wink:

no excuse ginge,i set my speedo at 88 mph am now sitting ere watching loose ■■■■■■ women… :open_mouth: :unamused: :wink:

What a load of Tripe that was.

Sent from my SM-T976B using Tapatalk

Utter and total dross

19 for copy…….ffs, shame as John mcguinness is complete and utter legend

They obviously had many hours of training that went unrecorded as from the start they had to do a reverse into coned bays which was mostly successful,
also is it legal to use a CB radio while traveling on the public road?

Wouldn’t even waste my time watching a program that is trying to be the same as it was. With rubbish new presenters.

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

simcor:
Wouldn’t even waste my time watching a program that is trying to be the same as it was. With rubbish new presenters.

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

Loved the show with Clarkson,.Hammond and May in it,.dream job getting paid for dicking around in fast cars in exotic locations.

Watched a couple when Evans took over which was cack,.worse when Joey off Friends did it. :unamused: …quite liked the blonde German girl who unfortunately died

Only watched one episode with these lot as I ain’t to keen on Fllintoff tbh,.and I only watched that one as they were in my locality,and went through my village (make up yer own jokes with the word ‘‘idiot’’ in it if you want :laughing: )

The wife recorded last nights for me,. because it had trucks in it…I’m on a full week this week, so I’ll.watch it when I get back home on Saturday.
I think they took a full Class 1 course and test at System Driver Training at Carlisle I was told.

Just watched it. As soon as I saw those blinged up scanias I though oh dear, here we go…

Watched it tonight,Looked more like a recruitment program for the industry,everything’s great e.t.c,first time I’ve watched a Top Gear since Clarkson,May and Hammond finished,don’t think I’ll bother watching another as they’re rubbish,they don’t fit together as a team.

Watched that Motorway tonight on channel 5 too,Hats off to the Highways officer’s,didn’t realise how much they do until I’d seen an episode of this…

Yet Clarkson did nothing but slag us off. :wink:

BossHogg:
Yet Clarkson did nothing but slag us off. :wink:

I wouldn’t have thought he meant it personally though :smiley:

I wouldn’t put it passed him. He didn’t broadcast it when we assisted his mother when she broke down on the motorway. :wink:

BossHogg:
I wouldn’t put it passed him. He didn’t broadcast it when we assisted his mother when she broke down on the motorway. :wink:

Yeah. Like when he made that joke about truckers killing hitchhikers… abhorrent. Really put me off him and his program. Until he did the truck driving bit, and said how hard it was to use a 16 gear gear box… then I loved him again.

i thought it was a good laugh, they all got their hgv licences and gave the hgv industry a positive picture. Paddys dad was a trucker so its in his blood and paddy loved it. Yeah, it was over the top with them driving top of the range trucks and stopping at the best services. :laughing:

I’m a long time out of the job, and felt that this was going to be a mess, but credit where it is due, they gave a good mount of credence to the job. Perhaps it is the BBC being the spokesman for the government, and this is a recruitment drive, but IMHO, they did good. I’m sure Sean Taylor would not have put his name to it, if he thought different.
It was never going to be perfect, and obviously, some things were staged, but I don’t think it did the industry any harm

:open_mouth:

the nodding donkey:

BossHogg:

Yeah. Like when he made that joke about truckers killing hitchhikers… abhorrent. Really put me off him and his program. Until he did the truck driving bit, and said how hard it was to use a 16 gear gear box… then I loved him again.

No, he didn’t say you lot were killing hitchhikers, he said you were killing prostitutes. Then he slid off the seat and karma shoved the gearstick up his arse. Or something like that. :open_mouth:

I think May, Hammond and the orangutan were more entertaining. But that’s what they set out to do in the first place. But credit where it’s due to the new lot, they made a fair stab at explaining drivers hours.