Being different at the customer facing end

I have decided that in the New Year I am going to wear glitter eye liner and eye make-up. I keep seeing it on good looking girls and I have now decided that I am going to go for it.

Do you think that it will bring me more grief as a male lorry driver, or do you think that the customer will just want me to be off their premises as quick as?

Noone will bat an eyelid what with all the rainbow flags and tshirt patrols. Its normal now.

Tude:
I have decided that in the New Year I am going to wear glitter eye liner and eye make-up. I keep seeing it on good looking girls and I have now decided that I am going to go for it.

Do you think that it will bring me more grief as a male lorry driver, or do you think that the customer will just want me to be off their premises as quick as?

everyone was doing that back in the early '70’s… :astonished: inspired by Bowie

Tude:

They will be very afraid, but you wont get any grief at any drops as they will all be scared of saying the wrong thing to you.

The other day I saw a truck on a bay and sitting neatly on the cab steps was a pair of killer high heels…