Lighting

Hi people,

Not sure if this subject has been mentioned before but I’m guessing so, I’m looking to add a few decoration lights in my Lorry but dont no where to start looking, any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Lights, shiny bits and frilly curtains are frowned upon on this forum ( by the majority anyway)

If you have facebook look for a group called “Truckers with Pride” you will find everything you need to know and soon you will be giving the Blackpool Illuminations a run for there money :wink:

I won’t be that bad, just 1 or 2 things.

Thanks for your help :smiley:

u mean tasetfull dekkies like these?? or cheap bling? :unamused:

61567__christmas-decorated-truck_p.jpg

Cheap bling, I’m not that bad . Haha

dieseldog999:
u mean tasetfull dekkies like these?? or cheap bling? :unamused:

Fancy doing pre shift checks on that :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

chaversdad:
Lights, shiny bits and frilly curtains are frowned upon on this forum ( by the majority anyway)

If you have facebook look for a group called “Truckers with Pride” you will find everything you need to know and soon you will be giving the Blackpool Illuminations a run for there money :wink:

Truckers With Pride on Facebook? :laughing: So they can feel at home with friends and let each other know what they’ve eaten for breakfast (and include a photo), a photo of their cat asleep, telling people how ill they feel and liking/sharing a photo of a tramp who allegedly used to be in the forces?
Not forgetting crying about drivers who wont fanny about polishing trucks like me and just use the vehicle for its’ intention.

It’s a closed group!! What are they embarrassed about?

the nodding donkey:

You’ve answered your own question there, Drive. :laughing:

The op wanted to know about lights and them lot on there love talking about lights, horns and no end of shiny things so he should find what he needs to know, whereas he wont on here,

i.m not saying i.m a fan of whats on the fb page but i.ve found some good suppliers of bulbs and other bits and peices from some of the more sensible people on it

Wardaddy:

the nodding donkey:

You’ve answered your own question there, Drive. :laughing:

:wink:

the nodding donkey:

im not in embarrassed :grimacing: , your more than welcome if you want to drive bags of [zb] lol

burnley-si:

the nodding donkey:

im not in embarrassed :grimacing: , your more than welcome if you want to drive bags of [zb] lol

Mine’s not a bag of ■■■■, it’s not shiny either though. :smiley: