[Agency] You are banned from the client

dozy:

Winseer:
If you don’t read past anything else, then of course I’ll aways match whatever prejudice anyone ever has…
I’m not an easy person to like, for sure - but if people can’t judge against others based on things like Skin Colour, ■■■■■■■■■, or Nationality - then how come it is ok to push people around that are merely on a different wavelength?

“No matter how good your English, how many degrees you have, how old you are, or how long you’ve been listening to Radio Three - you STILL won’t understand any concept of what is going on the other radio stations at the same time…”

“If someone is correct, but no one is listening - they are wrong in the eyes of those who didn’t hear them when things later go wrong”…

“A lie cannot be told to someone not listening, but the truth has to be heard - to BE the truth.”

“Hows your Luck?” - The only correct answer to that question is: “Changing”.

“It takes two seperate people to create a a fatal accident - One to make a fatal mistake, and the other to fatally not notice”

Don’t worry winseer there’s been cliques on her as long as I can remember , robk, wheelnut , coffeeholic was one , but I must admit none as dumb as cassett, Dover , Pierre , robnob , lynchy etc , don’t get upset just amuse yourself with them as I do

Come on then dozy, you are agreeing with whatever Winseer says, so if we are all dumb, here’s a challenge for you. :smiley:

You will need to pick through word for word decipher and explain Winseer’s latest mad ■■■ ramblings on that post, sentence for sentence,.cos I’m ■■■■ ed if I can make sense of it.
So let’s hear it.

If you can,… but only in your new found near perfect English grammar you miraculously seem to have developed and perfected btw , mask slipping there a bit doze :wink: , obviously part of your amusement :smiley:
Then I may even forgive you for calling me ‘robnob’ … :laughing: :laughing: