Matt Wankcock to eat penis

southwalesargus.co.uk/news/ … ocal-tory/

Good riddance to him from the Tory party. Hope he stays in the jungle for ages having a horrible time, then buggers off to obscurity the obsequious little man.

He should forfeit his MPs salary for the time he’s in the show, he was elected to represent his constituents not use his position to line his own pockets.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-63471923

He probably gone In there to get away from the politics side for good and get onto the TV side of things after his appearance in the jungle,especially if he won!

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Nadine Dorries did the same thing.
She too lost the Tory whip…
then got the whip back…
and became a Minister.

Franglais:
then got the whip back…
and became a Minister.

Haven’t the tories just turned their back on cronyism in favour of a bright new future under Rishie?

Minister appointments based on ability, Suella must be the ideal home secretary once she has overcome her email issues.

Franglais:
then got the whip back…
and became a Minister.

On her way to the HoL…

Apparently Hancock is getting a 400 000 fee to appear in this farce , and has the chance of a 500 000 prize if he wins.
At the same time getting his MP’s salary and expenses…

OwenMoney:

Franglais:
then got the whip back…
and became a Minister.

On her way to the HoL…

Apparently Hancock is getting a 400 000 fee to appear in this farce , and has the chance of a 500 000 prize if he wins.
At the same time getting his MP’s salary and expenses…

No prize for for winning the show he would earn big in appearances and endorsement if he won it
Fair play to him, if stobart offered me 5 times my wages I would work for him, who wouldn’t

hancock is a ■■■■■

carryfast-yeti:
hancock is a ■■■■■

No no. He’s the part that the ■■■■■ is inserted into…

“Led By Donkeys” dont produce hours and hours of stuff, but when they do....its quality.
youtube.com/watch?v=zcU9eIQIKyk

Franglais:
“Led By Donkeys” dont produce hours and hours of stuff, but when they do....its quality.
youtube.com/watch?v=zcU9eIQIKyk

Excellent![emoji106]
Except for their attempt to put covid deaths into perspective. They really missed a trick not comparing it to 3,000 bus loads of school children?
Or they could have said, about 10% of the normal death toll of mostly very old people.
I don’t go to Southampton a lot, but I doubt the average age of the entire population is 82?