You're not singing anymore

The fan boys have gone awfully quiet…

Mind you, even you must now realise, that the toddler, being dragged out of the door, screaming and holding on to the door frame, is now damaging this country, for his own, selfish reasons.

A trump light, if you will.

Remember, you voted for this piece of crap. You defended him.

I hope, that for the sake of the country, the Conservative party grows a backbone, and sacks the prick.

Soon.

The best leader the LibDems ever had.
I voted for a Batten led UKIP or not at all not globalist clown Bozo.
You protest laughably too much.
By country you obviously actually mean the EUSSR and it’s blue star spangled rag which Bozo predictably kept us tied to like May before him.
Good luck when Ben Wallace takes us to war with Russia backed by the big talking EU and Poland out to settle old scores, what could possibly go wrong.

the nodding donkey:

Mind you, even you must now realise, that the toddler, being dragged out of the door, screaming and holding on to the door frame, is now damaging this country, for his own, selfish reasons.

I hope, that for the sake of the country, the Conservative party grows a backbone, and sacks the prick.

Soon.

It’s been/being covered here ND.

trucknetuk.com/phpBB/viewto … 5&t=172642

I get the impression you ain’t too keen on him, but I may be wrong. :smiley:

robroy:

the nodding donkey:

Soon.

It’s been/being covered here ND.

trucknetuk.com/phpBB/viewto … 5&t=172642

I get the impression you ain’t too keen on him, but I may be wrong. :smiley:

I know you like Boris because he’s so un-politico in his ways. A renegade, a man who doesn’t behave like the other drab politicians.
On the other side, he is a liar, a cheat, and you can’t believe a word he says, because he will not stick to any decision he makes, if it doesn’t suit him. That, makes him untrustworthy, and that means that nobody in the world can trust him, and therefor, by implication this country.
Look at the Northern Ireland protocol. Wether you think its good or not, he (Boris) assured us that it was 'oven ready, and a great deal for Britain. He signed it. Its a legal treaty with a foreign entity. He then, when it didn’t work out, and made him unpopular, simply said, “I’ll scrap it”… you can’t do that. It makes other countries think twice before entering into agreements with us.

BOJO, like Trump, is doing what he wants, and to hell with everybody else. He is now going to rub your face in it, by having his lavish wedding at Chequers. I wonder who’s picking up the bill for that?? spoiler alert, it won’t be Boris…

BTW, there is one thing that you all need to get to grips with. BOJO did not deliver Brexit, once the papers were signed (by Theresa May), it was just a formality. Which he bollocksed up, monumentally…

And no, I’m not a bitter remoaner. Leaving the EU has benefits, just as staying in would have, and it has downsides, just as staying in the EU had. Arguing about the perceived severity of either is neither here nor there now I accept the result, and wants us to get on with life.

[The fan boys have gone awfully quiet…

Mind you, even you must now realise, that the toddler, being dragged out of the door, screaming and holding on to the door frame, is now damaging this country, for his own, selfish reasons./quote]

We were saying this about the entitled hateful, racist, lying pile of laundry from the start, and now people have finally twigged.

You wait until the penny drops about the B word, and how that was just a scheme by the super rich to benefit the super rich…

Darkside:
You wait until the penny drops about the B word, and how that was just a scheme by the super rich to benefit the super rich…

As opposed to the EUSSR benefitting the European Banker class elite.
Backed by your pro EU friends in the Tory Party from Heath to May.
As opposed to real Labour politicians like Shore and Benn.
The same Tory Party that took us into it remember.
Boris wasn’t put there to deliver BREXIT he was put there by Cameron and Co to sabotage it.Mission accomplished we are still tied to EUSSR rule and still paying for the privilege.

Bloody hell nd if you weren’t outraged before you will be now ha ha

5CA976AD-70B0-4C17-95D9-5E0653523154.jpeg

dozy:

Outraged?..
Nah, I don’t get ‘outraged’ about any ■■■■■■■ thing tbh. :sunglasses:
Life’s too short.

Surprised?
No,…
Same old same old,.that’s the ‘Establishment’ for you, they’re worse than the ■■■■ Freemasons…in fact most of em are actually Freemasons.

It’s the look after yer own, jobs for the boys, the old school tie scenarios…just look at the gravy train Blair was (or is) on after he ■■■■ ed us, (then to add insult to injury left The Clown Brown in charge )…Envoy for the Middle East. :laughing:
A bit like Hitler being appointed governor of Jerusalem in 1945 if he had survived the war.

Anyhoo that said…The naivety and pseudo astonishment of some of you on here amazes me sometimes…,.I mean ffs man. :laughing:
Shock horror !! :open_mouth: …politicians tell lies :open_mouth: , politicians look after themselves, :open_mouth: politicians ignore the majority opinions of their electorate :open_mouth: (well,.apart from maybe Brexit :laughing: ) who would have thought it eh? :open_mouth:
News flash.
Nature of the beast, the way of the world, get real and deal with it.

robroy:

dozy:

Outraged?..
Nah, I don’t get ‘outraged’ about any ■■■■■■■ thing tbh. :sunglasses:
Life’s too short.

Surprised?
No,…
Same old same old,.that’s the ‘Establishment’ for you, they’re worse than the [zb] Freemasons…in fact most of em are actually Freemasons.

It’s the look after yer own, jobs for the boys, the old school tie scenarios…just look at the gravy train Blair was (or is) on after he [zb] ed us, (then to add insult to injury left The Clown Brown in charge )…Envoy for the Middle East. :laughing:
A bit like Hitler being appointed governor of Jerusalem in 1945 if he had survived the war.

Anyhoo that said…The naivety and pseudo astonishment of some of you on here amazes me sometimes…,.I mean ffs man. :laughing:
Shock horror !! :open_mouth: …politicians tell lies :open_mouth: , politicians look after themselves, :open_mouth: politicians ignore the majority opinions of their electorate :open_mouth: (well,.apart from maybe Brexit :laughing: ) who would have thought it eh? :open_mouth:
News flash.
Nature of the beast, the way of the world, get real and deal with it.

Not sure why they bother rob , isn’t Sunak a billionaire , or his mrs is ( family ) , I’d be putting my feet up on a beach somewhere
As for borris , strange one , lots fuming about the apparent back stabbing , my mrs is one , suggestion going round him / of his mrs might run , not sure if that’s possible , but would be a laugh , even rees mogg ( who I don’t mind ) is on about running
I was going back to labour , but lost interest so probably won’t bother voting at next election