change

petition.parliament.uk/petition … atures/new

Not going to happen. And I for one will not be signing that. The majority said leave, and nothing has changed. I will comment no further.

There will be a few along who will cut n paste pages of tosh from tinfoil hat.com, with lots of clinkys to articles to suit their agenda…

Bore off Optimum!
When will you remoaners get it into your thick, moronic lumps of lard in your skull that the majority of the UKs voting public voted leave.
We are leaving the EU, stop wasting your time trying to stop it FFS.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Technically speaking we are already out of the EU, even ten million people signing a petition wouldn’t change that.
Cameron gave people what Farage had stirred them up to expect, a referendum, many people were surprised by the result but it was democratic and legal so no one is going to go back on it.

Looks like Trump’s dummy has landed in remoaner land.

You have a vote, you honour the result. This applies if its the EU referendum or the American presidency.

Grumpy_old_trucker:
Bore off Optimum!
When will you remoaners get it into your thick, moronic lumps of lard in your skull that the majority of the UKs voting public voted leave.
We are leaving the EU, stop wasting your time trying to stop it FFS.

I lifted this link from Facebook because they seem to display so many concerns about the trsansport industy and the government’s readiness for Brexit. These are exceptional covid times and maybe a transition extension would help.

FFS let it go the last thing we want is another poxy referendum. It’s a NO from me.

LisasGuy:
FFS let it go the last thing we want is another poxy referendum. It’s a NO from me.

Ahhh.
A “NO”…

vote?

[emoji3]

albion:
You have a vote, you honour the result. This applies if its the EU referendum or the American presidency.

That’s like saying let’s honour a Communist/Collectivist coup over the free world.
Democracy won’t fix this difference.
Just like Hitler claiming a democratic mandate to run Germany didn’t.
They’ll never recognise any vote in favour of self determination over the collective.Which is why they are happy to rig ballots and why would anyone want to recognise ‘their’ ideology regardless.
We either submit to these people or we outlaw them.If we don’t outlaw them they’ll outlaw us.