robroy:

dozy:
Bloody hell nd if you weren’t outraged before you will be now ha ha

Outraged?..
Nah, I don’t get ‘outraged’ about any ■■■■■■■ thing tbh. :sunglasses:
Life’s too short.

Surprised?
No,…
Same old same old,.that’s the ‘Establishment’ for you, they’re worse than the [zb] Freemasons…in fact most of em are actually Freemasons.

It’s the look after yer own, jobs for the boys, the old school tie scenarios…just look at the gravy train Blair was (or is) on after he [zb] ed us, (then to add insult to injury left The Clown Brown in charge )…Envoy for the Middle East. :laughing:
A bit like Hitler being appointed governor of Jerusalem in 1945 if he had survived the war.

Anyhoo that said…The naivety and pseudo astonishment of some of you on here amazes me sometimes…,.I mean ffs man. :laughing:
Shock horror !! :open_mouth: …politicians tell lies :open_mouth: , politicians look after themselves, :open_mouth: politicians ignore the majority opinions of their electorate :open_mouth: (well,.apart from maybe Brexit :laughing: ) who would have thought it eh? :open_mouth:
News flash.
Nature of the beast, the way of the world, get real and deal with it.

Not sure why they bother rob , isn’t Sunak a billionaire , or his mrs is ( family ) , I’d be putting my feet up on a beach somewhere
As for borris , strange one , lots fuming about the apparent back stabbing , my mrs is one , suggestion going round him / of his mrs might run , not sure if that’s possible , but would be a laugh , even rees mogg ( who I don’t mind ) is on about running
I was going back to labour , but lost interest so probably won’t bother voting at next election