Racism & Yorkshire CC

Looks like a bit of banter has turned into something more serious yet again, I really think some people need to watch love thy neighbour for god sake.

Everything is going rat ■■■■ in the world.

Sent from my SM-T976B using Tapatalk

seems like the guy objected to being called the ‘p’ word…yet i don’t know of any Scots who object to the ‘j’ word,or Welsh with the ‘t’ word.not heard of any British objecting to being labelled ‘Brit’s’ either.
this Country is eating itself alive :cry:

carryfast-yeti:
seems like the guy objected to being called the ‘p’ word…yet i don’t know of any Scots who object to the ‘j’ word,or Welsh with the ‘t’ word.not heard of any British objecting to being labelled ‘Brit’s’ either.

A crying emojie?
What else would one expect from a typical whinging pommie ■■■■■■■■ determined to be the victim everywhere?

Ironically, in 1949 when Pakistan established its Embassy in London, the Diplomatic Corps applied for and were granted the registration number PAK 1 for use by the Pakistani Embassy. This was an early release from the sequence allocated to the County Borough Council of Bradford, issued under Statutory Instrument S.I.1618, the normal PAK allocation not coming into use until 1958. The Embassy also had 1 PAK, issued in 1991. Neither plate is currently shown as being in use, unless Diplomatic Car registrations aren’t shown on the DVLA database.

carryfast-yeti:

I think before dismissing this as banter, some the details need to be seen…

Urinating on someone? Having ■■■ with a menstruating woman and using someone’s prayer mat to clean the mess? just a couple of the details…

No wonder all the sponsors legged it…

Still if you would be happy to put up with this in the workplace fair play to you.

If I called some big fit cricket player a ■■■■ i would expect some uproar - i cant believe he didnt say something back - its a cricket team he cant beat you up can he.

I see a difference in using the words ■■■■ and jock - ■■■■ has a lot more violence and hatred behind it. Anyone pretending not to understand is just being silly. Be honest - the only time youve heard anyone use the word p - let me guess…the word before it started with F and the word after it started with a B didnt it.