Brexit stuff in one place [MERGED]

89 pages and counting towards the inevitable ton. :smiley:
Can one or more of the more prominent whingers on here explain the purpose of their posts and indeed this thread?
Let me explain my query. :smiley:

The results of Brexit are what they are, the plebs, the great unwashed, the general public you/we (as ever) can do absolutely nada about what Politicians say do or put on to us.

In terms of Brexit add to the mix the fact that they are organising all this stuff reluctantly and against their will, but HAVE to at least be seen to implement it because of the DEMOCRATIC vote, which has been pointed out to you numerous times.as one of the main reasons for Brexit as it currently stands and becoming a hotch potch cluster ■■■■…or even a manipulation for us all to go running to the Govt of the day to negotiate re.entry (led presumably by a couple of truck drivers on here. :unamused: :laughing: )

At least one of you spends far too much time in his life trawling the internet for examples of '‘how/why Brexit did not work’ in his/their view, numerous pro remain type links and vids to fuel the ongoing tedious debate, …guess what we get it. :bulb:

(Use of the past tense done purposely as it all happened x no of ■■■■ years ago,…as my 14 yr old granddaughter says…‘Get over it’'. :bulb: )

So back to my initial query…
Is it some childish immature trait to keep saying ‘‘We told you so’’ or what? I mean, especially seeing as you readily display other childish traits akin to my other and younger little grand daughters, by you displaying a metaphorical stuck out lip when you didn’t get your own way over all this…(difference is they, the kiddies actually DO ‘get over it’ eventually. :laughing: )

Or is it a self perceived superiority thing even?,
A kind of arrogant ‘we always know better than you’ or ‘we always have the last word because ‘you lot’ did not know what you were doing back then’…(newsflash we did ! )

Or is it an effort to make us ‘see the light’ or ‘change our minds’ … news flash no 2 …ain’t happening :smiley: )

So where do we go from here with this thread…(or ‘campaign’ as some see it with illusions of political grandeur. :unamused: :laughing: ) do.we continue for another 6 years,.another 100 pages?

The obvious answer is those who are (or were :smiley: …past tense again) '‘Brexiteers’ should just ignore it and leave the remainers to a mega wallowing whinge fest …but bearing in mind that Franglais has recently explained the purpose and concept of a forum to me at least twice (not at all patronising btw :smiley: ) I feel I need to keep checking this thread out and putting a counter active comment now and again to wind these guys up more than anything :smiley: , …
If for nothing else only for the comedy value of truckers being politicians and at least one ‘one trick pony’ who perpetually speaks of nothing else and is currently living in ‘Brexitstan’ apparentlly :smiley: , and by judging by his signature sees it as his top priority in life :laughing: …(not you this time either Frangers. :smiley: )

Entertainment on a rainy day and comedy gold personified in a proverbial nutshell. :laughing:
Tell you what guys, on second thoughts …keep it up after all, the dark nights just fly in reading it. :laughing: :laughing: