Is the Labour Party dead

Franglais:

robroy:
Franglais mate…you don’t get it, it ain’t a competition :bulb: , nobody on here, certainly not me are championing the Tories, we have 2 choices, neither party is ideal, but the Tories are the best out of 2 evils…that about sums it up, …vote Tory or completely (rather than partly) go right down the Gary Glitter.

!
It is a competition… to get into Parliament, and into power, that is the competition.
And you state that one party is better than tother? So there we are. I do get it, dont I?

And you say there are only two choices?
Unfortunately that is (more or less) so.
In a different system, with a form of proportional representation it wouldn`t be a two horse, first past the post race. But we are, where we are.

Seriously? :neutral_face:
C’mon mate you come across as an educated sort of a guy, you know exactly what I mean, but you just play with the words I’ve chucked at you instead, to point score in an argument. :unamused:

I aint stupid,.I’m well aware there is competion in an election by it’s very reason to be, but we both know that is not what I meant…don’t we.
The ‘‘competion’’…I was referring to is your stance, where you grasp and take every opportunity on here to reiterate a point, whether it be Covid rules, ■■■■ Brexit (yawn yawn :unamused: ) or your obsessive neo hatred of Boris Johnson, you are calling him (to me for example) as you would my favourite football club, as if I’m a big fan…I ain’t for the last time,.I’m merely pointing out why I prefer (term used very loosely btw) him/them to Starmer and the Labour Party in it’s present form…as I said the best and worst of two evils.

Yes,.granted proportional representation more than likely would come up with very different results, but it’s pie in the sky, it won’t happen, so let’s just get on with playing with the hands we are dealt, instead of something totally irrelevant eh?