Yard to let

Hi Guys
Not sure which part of the forum this should go but I am looking for a yard to park a couple of HGV’s (18t rigids) and some outdoor storage in or around Stoke on trent area, say 20 miles radius, would be applying for an O licence at the site so ideally would already have had one registered there previously - if any of you are aware of a small secure yard somewhere details would be appreciated.

Cheers guys !

There is a yard just off the D road.Bowstead st.
Coming off the A50 from football ground take the Stoke slip road (r/about right) road runs alongside D road.
Turn left at lights, follow road round to your left (along side graveyard) take next left then first left Woodhouse st/Bowstead st.
There is a yard at the end of the cul de sac on the right (opposite graveyard) with metal gates.
It used to be a branch yard of a co I worked for in Colchester about 12 yrs ago…
There is someone in there but plenty of room, they may sub let part of it.
Worth a try.
Sorry about poor directions. :blush: :smiley:

Thanks Robroy, will go take a look !!!

Many thanks !!

i think bassets at tittensor rent spaces out security on site as well.

Response Logistics on Etruscan Street (ST1 5PQ) have a pretty large yard that would accommodate your trucks. Worth giving them a bell. 01782 269080.
They’ll already have an operating license as they run pallet network stuff from there.

If you draw a blank, someone on the Operators’ forum might know :wink: . Robert

Thanks for the replies, keep the suggestions coming, not sorted yet, but getting a good grounding in the backstreets of stoke on trent !!

Thanks all, will also so look at the operators forum as suggested.

Decca

decca591:
Thanks for the replies, keep the suggestions coming, not sorted yet, but getting a good grounding in the backstreets of stoke on trent !!

Thanks all, will also so look at the operators forum as suggested.

Decca

No joy with my Bowstead St yard suggestion then ?