Wouldn’t expect anything else from a tipper driver

Conor:

Well-Jell:
I find oranges are getting more expensive these day.

I’m more a grapes kind of person. The ones from Lidl are quite nice.

I like a nice plum my self , may get a punnet in Morrisons tomorrow

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jakethesnake:

dieseldog999:
Mr sad RowleyDick seeking more attention dear oh dear
Anyway on a more important note here’s today’s little number and I never broke the speed limit to get them on !!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
thats quite an interesting fashion statement there bud.
are they long shorts,or short longs■■?

Doh, and who is giving him it. You really are something else. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
[/quote]
^^^^^^^^^
if your going to comment on someones post,then please keep it relevant to the post and dont just moan for the sake of it.

my post you are whinging about was a reply to one by robdog.
nothing at all whatsoever to do with yours/dickyprickys or whoever.

do keep up at the back there old chap,it saves you reinforcing the majority opinion that your a “turnip” with nothing meaningful to say.

dieseldog999:

jakethesnake:

dieseldog999:
Mr sad RowleyDick seeking more attention dear oh dear
Anyway on a more important note here’s today’s little number and I never broke the speed limit to get them on !!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
thats quite an interesting fashion statement there bud.
are they long shorts,or short longs■■?

Doh, and who is giving him it. You really are something else. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

^^^^^^^^^
if your going to comment on someones post,then please keep it relevant to the post and dont just moan for the sake of it.

my post you are whinging about was a reply to one by robdog.
nothing at all whatsoever to do with yours/dickyprickys or whoever.

do keep up at the back there old chap,it saves you reinforcing the majority opinion that your a “turnip” with nothing meaningful to say.
[/quote]
Forgive me, it was just my imagination that you contributed to the thread. :unamused:

Your constantly whingeing about this industry/drivers, if it’s so bad why don’t you find an occupation your happy with? :bulb: :bulb: or are you just happy to be whining [zb]? Regards Kev.

The guy is a realist and a rare breed on here. Most cannot accept that there is bad driving and don’t want to hear it. They would rather act like children and show the true mentality of some truckers. They seem to forget it ain’t only lorry drivers that browse this forum. Does our image a world of good. :wink:

[/quote]
Forgive me, it was just my imagination that you contributed to the thread. :unamused:
[/quote]
^^^^^^anything of his/yours as a topic or post is for a long time been regarded as a joke/trolling pish/whinging/sermon/broken record and to that effect just gets taken over with posts completely irrelevant and much more interesting than the original drivvle ( hence socks being by far more interesting)

its only your beddibyes time on a friday so keep it up and you might manage another lock before the normal monday morning one that you normally caise,whether its you,tramp,roley ectect…but feel free to waffle for attention yet again.

jakethesnake:
Your constantly whingeing about this industry/drivers, if it’s so bad why don’t you find an occupation your happy with? :bulb: :bulb: or are you just happy to be whining [zb]? Regards Kev.

The guy is a realist and a rare breed on here. Most cannot accept that there is bad driving and don’t want to hear it. They would rather act like children and show the true mentality of some truckers. They seem to forget it ain’t only lorry drivers that browse this forum. Does our image a world of good. :wink:

And yet you still dodge the sock question at hand. Shameful

switchlogic:
And yet you still dodge the sock question at hand. Shameful

Blimey it’s an off topic free for all.Moths are my sock problem.These zb’s absolutely decimate my sock stocks.They chew right through both sides maintaining perfectly round holes as they go.So I’m left with socks with perfectly lined up round holes on both sides.I’ve declared moth wars but they just don’t give a zb.They are laughing at me.Absolute zb zb’s. :imp: :imp: :imp:

anything of his/yours as a topic or post is for a long time been regarded as a joke/trolling pish/whinging/sermon/broken record

You are hilarious, I suggest you look in the mirror as you seem to be confusing me with yourself. Look back at 99% of your posts and they are all having a go at certain members accusing them of things you have absolutely no proof of but you go on and on and on about it day in day out and you have the audacity to say others are boring!
I suppose you feel confident in the fact you have your little gang of clowns to back you up. Same ones everytime, I wonder how many of their accounts are accessed by yourself?

You and your gang do make me laugh though, I just feel sorry for any professionals that want to send a good image out to the public. :wink:

Have a nice day now. :smiley:

jakethesnake:
anything of his/yours as a topic or post is for a long time been regarded as a joke/trolling pish/whinging/sermon/broken record

You are hilarious, I suggest you look in the mirror as you seem to be confusing me with yourself. Look back at 99% of your posts and they are all having a go at certain members accusing them of things you have absolutely no proof of but you go on and on and on about it day in day out and you have the audacity to say others are boring!
I suppose you feel confident in the fact you have your little gang of clowns to back you up. Same ones everytime, I wonder how many of their accounts are accessed by yourself?

You and your gang do make me laugh though, I just feel sorry for any professionals that want to send a good image out to the public. :wink:

I’m starting to think hes sockist

switchlogic:

jakethesnake:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
+1
yes,anything that helps to deny,deflect and defend by attacking…
pathetic easy to read through it attempts constantly,though in real life,i reckon he is one of those anoraks that wears socks with jesus sandals and flipflops so it looks like he has a big ■■■■■■■■■ next to his big toe…( wheres the smilie for vomit) ■■ :laughing:

dieseldog999:

switchlogic:

jakethesnake:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
+1
pathetic easy to read through it attempts constantly,though in real life,i reckon he is one of those anoraks that wears socks with jesus sandals and flipflops so it looks like he has a big ■■■■■■■■■ next to his big toe…( wheres the smilie for vomit) ■■ :laughing:

I am happy to oblige in the hope I may join your “little gang of clowns” so I looked on the internet and found what you were looking for.

images.jpeg-105.jpg

blue estate:

Conor:

Well-Jell:
I find oranges are getting more expensive these day.

I’m more a grapes kind of person. The ones from Lidl are quite nice.

I like a nice plum my self , may get a punnet in Morrisons tomorrow

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I rather fancy sinking my teeth into a pink lady myself. They seem especially juicy at the moment!

[

[/quote]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
+1
[/quote]
I am happy to oblige in the hope I may join your “little gang of clowns” so I looked on the internet and found what you were looking for.
[/quote]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
and there was me thinking that you were already a founder member…
its always a safer bet to be eating a nice pink lady than a pair of plums… :open_mouth:

Seeing as you are obsessed with socks here is a little selection of mine bought by my Good Lady. Unfortunately no jesus sandals cos I don’t have any. :laughing:

the first thing that strikes me is that either thats a subtle hint to certain aspects lacking in your love life,or shes trying to tell you that your an ■■■ licker… :open_mouth:

dieseldog999:
the first thing that strikes me is that either thats a subtle hint to certain aspects lacking in your love life,or shes trying to tell you that your an ■■■ licker… :open_mouth:

Thank goodness we all know you are wrong about most things. :laughing:

dieseldog999:
its always a safer bet to be eating a nice pink lady than a pair of plums… :open_mouth:

I beg to differ :wink:

switchlogic:

dieseldog999:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^you could be right…each to their own… :slight_smile:

jakethesnake:
Seeing as you are obsessed with socks here is a little selection of mine bought by my Good Lady. Unfortunately no jesus sandals cos I don’t have any. :laughing:

God damm boy!!!
There would be a glimmer of hope among the self righteous, holyigh than thou view from the ivory tower that you might have a sense of humor after all.
This is the internet where you can choose what you become, it is no ones fault that you chose to be a ■■■■■ but from this post. There is hope…

Build on this as we may appear to be duck eggs. We are not.

Give it a chance mate, your fridge pal walked away limping, you seem to be made of sterner stuff. Show me…

switchlogic:

dieseldog999:

I will bet fair money over fine words that.