Win Seering - some predictions for the near future

mainland britain will not be in the single market, only northern ireland will.

the so called divorce bill is for projects already agreed to, its not a membership fee for being in the backstop/customs union

the payments ongoing until 2064 are tiny amounts. they are only to pay pensions.

fullfact.org/europe/how-long-wi … orce-bill/

chrisdalott:

Winseer:
Nah. The backstop means that for that “limited access” - we would have to keep on paying the EU fees - forever.

i think you are misinformed. there are no payments to the EU required related to the backstop fullfact.org/europe/if-we-go-ba … eu-period/

The “fees payable” - are because we are compelled to continue accessing the single market.
Only by leaving the single market and customs union - can we cease ALL payments to the EU, rather than just “some” of them.

Brexit is for naught - if it doesn’t end the EU soon after we’ve left. They are going to be a long time failing if we are still paying them something for "limited* access therefore.

chrisdalott:
mainland britain will not be in the single market, only northern ireland will.

the so called divorce bill is for projects already agreed to, its not a membership fee for being in the backstop/customs union

the payments ongoing until 2064 are tiny amounts. they are only to pay pensions.

fullfact.org/europe/how-long-wi … orce-bill/

Any purple bits on that chart - represent amounts that are far too expensive, being in excess of £0.00p.

Why should we be obliged to pay for something we’ve torn up?

The UK is clearly “Divided and ruled” by the EU at present. The very wealthy, the very poor, plus Liberal Left causes - get served well by the EU. Everyone else? - Voted to Leave.
Now that the Remainers have sabotaged No Deal - the EU are not going to be offering ANY concessions whatsoever, leaving us with the choice of No Brexit …or (legally at least) No Brexit.

I’ve always argued that we might have to actually go to war with the EU, or otherwise destroy it from without - because it won’t ever let us go “with an agreement” they are incapable of making.

It’s 100% Remain or Be Destroyed for them.

It’s 100% Brexit - or Everlasting Austeirty for the UK.

Carryfast:

chrisdalott:

Winseer:
Nah. The backstop means that for that “limited access” - we would have to keep on paying the EU fees - forever.

i think you are misinformed. there are no payments to the EU required related to the backstop fullfact.org/europe/if-we-go-ba … eu-period/

You’re avin a larf did you actually read it.The UK ‘would pay’ a ‘divorce bill’ This will continue until 2064.If there is no deal by the end of the ‘transition period’ then the backstop would come into effect but that’s not the same thing as paying more because the backstop has happened.So what happened to the ‘divorce bill’ ?.We’re also tied to the ECJ and EU decisions so long as we are in any way shape or form part of the single market.Which of course is what the remainers want.

Remainers are just Federalist zbwits who owe their allegiance to the EU and its stinking flag and government and who should be arrested and put on trial for treason.The time for talking with these traitors is over.It’s that simple.

The UK won’t be paying a divorce bill, because Parliament voted DOWN May’s crappy deal, and therefore that “bill” won’t ever now be paid.
September 1939 - Chamberlain had no difficulty disobeying German laws. I’ve often argued that Brexit could and should have been like “taking a plaster off”. You whip if off quickly, cause a short sharp shock, and then shortly after - you’ll wonder what all the fuss was ever about. :unamused:

Leaving with “No Deal” - always stood to gain Britain the most, whilst costing the EU the most. It is the ONLY peaceful way of leaving the EU, as the EU would then have to wind down, with former member states going back to their old and own currencies. We’d all go back in time 20 years in effect. There’s plenty of Euro Nations that look back 20 years ago - with nostalgia by this point! Better real-terms wages, lower rents, better services, cheaper holidays, and a whole lot less violent crime and criminals.

If our current home secretary orders the police or army to enter Parliament and arrest the traitors - would said police or army listen to the PM and actual Government OR would they take the orders of a pacifist trotskyite that intends chucking them in jail at Sinn Fein’s request upon winning power later?

Take your time, Captain!

If they took the orders of the “Shadow” Home Secretary, we’d get the force being ordered to arrest every White British Guy hanging about eating burgers at Hackney’s McDonalds, likely to be Abbot the Hut’s first order TO said police officers, huh?

I’m not sure the police would go along with it, actually…

With what has recently happened in Parliament - what does everyone think the chances of our Parliament getting a bit “rougher” in the near future, like Kiev’s has the reputation of being over the years?

Winseer:
If our current home secretary orders the police or army to enter Parliament and arrest the traitors - would said police or army listen to the PM and actual Government OR would they take the orders of a pacifist trotskyite that intends chucking them in jail at Sinn Fein’s request upon winning power later?

Let me guess.You still think that the Tories and BoJo are working for the leave side. :unamused:

On that note no if he was the real deal he would have removed the defence to the Tilbrook case,prorogued parliament for the full term required for the job and called on the Queen to send in the army to arrest the traitors.Dream on.

I don’t trust Boris, no. If he delivers - THEN I’ll trust him. I’ll stick to my BP voting intent until that moment comes, however.
He’s got to deliver regardless of whatever seems to be blocking him. He’d get a lot of respect for “going to jail to deliver” as well, I reckon.
The next election - would sort it all out - providing it is AFTER Brexit has already been delivered. Opposition Parties will campaign on a “Reverse Brexit” ticket. Who’s gonna be defeatist enough to vote for THAT, especially if the money we no longer pay the EU by that point - has already been allocated to public services, AND I suspect - turns out to be rather more than the £350m per week on the side of that bus?

Ultimately, the “Second Referendum” the people really want - is a GENERAL ELECTION which suddenly, the Mainstream “Remainer Opposition” are seemingly united in NOT wanting.

There’s no point having this so-called “People’s vote” - since we’ve yet to implement ANY of the 2016 result. “Sitting on it for three years” - and then “Pretending that massive mandate is now stale” - is NOT an excuse for non-delivery. The only way we can trust the opposition to get behind their OWN legislative moves already done - is to change the LOT of them.

I predict a surge for both the Greens and Brexit Party at the next election - totally at ALL mainstream party’s expense.

Even the Libdem anticipated “Surge” will turn out to be a damp squib in the end, I reckon…

If Boris Johnson manages to now deliver a WTO Brexit on October 31st as promise - he’d become even MORE of a legend if he promptly gets jailed straight after…
If he doesn’t deliver for ANY reason, regardless of whom he might blame for “Blocking him” - he’s TOAST.

Now the Tories need to drop this five-year old policy of “Stop Farage at any cost even winning a single Westmisnter seat” - and bloody well get on with it the obvious way it should have been done from the very beginning. - With Farage’s HELP rather than about-to-be 600 BP candidates splitting the vote in all seats…

There’s even room by this point for Labour Leave voters to “lend their votes to Farage” knowing that the official line is “Vote Farage, get Labour” - which would suit them fine of course!

Would a staunch Labour voter “Tactically” vote Brexit Party to get rid of an incumbent Tory? - You tell me.

The Buckingham seat - would be a classic exmaple: Should Bewcow end up being the official Conservative Party candidate at the next election after all, then traditionally any party with seats already at Westminster “doesn’t stand against the Speaker”. This means the Libdems and Labour - won’t be fielding a candidate (didn’t stop the Greens though…) Andrew Bell is already declared as the Brexit Party candidate in what will look to be a Two-horse race there at the next election.

Labour voters - have no labour candidate to vote for. Would they vote Brexit Party to get rid of the speaker■■?
In other seats where there is a Tory incumbent, you ain’t gonna make much difference voting for a Labour candidate who was third, fourth or even lower at the last election - but a Brexit Party candidate snapping at the incumbent’s heels? - What do you want more? A wasted vote for a weak Labour candidate who cannot possibly overtake 3 or more other parties to win - or - a Tory OUT beaten by a candidate who are highly unlikely to win enough seats to even become the opposition, let alone an outright government.

This week’s “Starter for Ten” there…

Carryfast:

Winseer:

Let me guess.You still think that the Tories and BoJo are working for the leave side. :unamused:

On that note no if he was the real deal he would have removed the defence to the Tilbrook case,prorogued parliament for the full term required for the job and called on the Queen to send in the army to arrest the traitors.Dream on.

well half the police voted remain

this is the met. londoners and london voted heavily remain and the rank and file cops would mostly be in 20s and 30s which again is skewed to remain. the leadership these days seems to follow a lefty political correct course too. and how do you think most judges, civil servents, crown prosecution service voted? up to them to decide whos a traitor

chrisdalott:

Carryfast:

well half the police voted remain

this is the met. londoners and london voted heavily remain and the rank and file cops would mostly be in 20s and 30s which again is skewed to remain. the leadership these days seems to follow a lefty political correct course too. and how do you think most judges, civil servents, crown prosecution service voted? up to them to decide whos a traitor

The word as I heard it is that even ‘if’ the Queen did do her job of calling a state of emergency and sending in the army to sort out parliament she couldn’t count on the loyalty of the forces,regarding which side they would be for EU v Secession.It’s my guess that Wills,Harry and Charles are all on the side of Remain.The rest would then obviously be inevitable.No country can survive that type of division within it.Let’s face it the place is probably lost German Federalism wins out.

WHICH half though? I suspect younger police, who’ve never known the force to be anything other than a “safer” affair with fairly decent pay, what with their spit shields, non-heroics, and “in trouble for making actual tough arrests” - voted and support the Liberal Left cause that is Remain. The traditional “Gene Hunt” or “Jack Reagan” type copper though? - “A dinosaur, a thing of the past” we’ll always be told.

No WONDER that knife crime is out of control, not just in high density ethnic areas, but we mustn’t forget that there is “white on white” knife brutality as well.

Ken Noye - got out of jail this year. It didn’t seem that long ago when he stabbed what to him would have been a “confrontational motorist” on the M25/A20 roundabout all those years ago. :frowning:

Winseer:
WHICH half though? I suspect younger police, who’ve never known the force to be anything other than a “safer” affair with fairly decent pay, what with their spit shields, non-heroics, and “in trouble for making actual tough arrests” - voted and support the Liberal Left cause that is Remain. The traditional “Gene Hunt” or “Jack Reagan” type copper though? - “A dinosaur, a thing of the past” we’ll always be told.

No WONDER that knife crime is out of control, not just in high density ethnic areas, but we mustn’t forget that there is “white on white” knife brutality as well.

Ken Noye - got out of jail this year. It didn’t seem that long ago when he stabbed what to him would have been a “confrontational motorist” on the M25/A20 roundabout all those years ago. :frowning:
M25 road rage killer Kenneth Noye released from prison

If it’s an issue of Federalism v Secession it wouldn’t be the ‘police’ arresting a load of dodgy MP’s for treason it would be the forces doing it under Martial law.Not much use though when those doing the arresting would be facing a load of their own on the side of the EU.That’s even if we had a Head of State up to the job and not also on the side of the ‘EU’ ( Germany ).

Winseer:

I suspect anti-Tory feeling amongst the police has more to do with the fact that the Tories keep trying to intensify their work and cut their pay.

Knife crime always goes out of control where poverty reigns and decent legitimate work is in short supply.

It’s only ever an intractable problem for those who start by asking “how do we get the citizenry to live in squalor without them arming themselves and threatening each other and authority figures?”.

M25 road rage killer Kenneth Noye released from prison

He’s been down for 20 years surely and is now an elderly man.

A large part of the problem with professional gangsters like Noye was the amount of police and business corruption in the 1970s.

Labour - now get a boost from this Saudi Oil Refinery incident, as “sticking with the Conservatives” at the next election will be perceived to be “more likely to go to war with Iran if Trump asks”…

Corbyn - has clearly stated that he’s Trump’s Enemy, so let’s see if this country actually fears a war with Iran more than they fear Corbyn or Trump depending upon which leanings one’s brain has…

If the Corbyn-fearing Tory voter rather does NOT want any kind of hosilities with Iran - then who does such a person vote for at the next election?

Even if they merely “stay at home” - then I would have to guess that the Swinson-swinging crowd chasing a defeat for Brexit - might suddenly decide to swing back to Labour, smelling the blood of the inherant weakness of the Tory Party like it was 1997 all over again. Remainers have got a choice, and so do Brexiteers.

What last week looked like a four-way argument - us very quickly going to condense down to a TWO way argument, I predict.

WHICH two ways though? There’s six possible combinations here:

Anti-Brexit, Pro Iran/EU/Left (A large faction, undoubtedly…)
Anti-Brexit, Fear Iran/EU/Left
Anti-Brexit, Don’t care
Pro Brexit, Pro Iran/EU/Left (Does this faction even exist??)
Pro Brexit, Fear Iran/EU/Left (Probably the largest faction)
Pro Brexit, Don’t Care (probably the same ones who didn’t vote mainstream in 2017)

It will end up being the SHIFT from one of the above groups to another - that decides our future as a country.
Do we huddle to the EU from daft fears that are unlikely to be bourne out?
Or do we grow in confidence, should Brexit be completed in the meantime, our police + armed forces massively boosted with America’s blessing…?

Whilst we make up our minds, we can continue with more austerity, higher fuel prices, and further divisions in our democracy of course.

I would suggest we should bloody well just…
MAKE A DECISION!

Do It NOW.gif

Winseer:
Labour - now get a boost from this Saudi Oil Refinery incident, as “sticking with the Conservatives” at the next election will be perceived to be “more likely to go to war with Iran if Trump asks”…

Corbyn - has clearly stated that he’s Trump’s Enemy, so let’s see if this country actually fears a war with Iran more than they fear Corbyn or Trump depending upon which leanings one’s brain has…

If the Corbyn-fearing Tory voter rather does NOT want any kind of hosilities with Iran - then who does such a person vote for at the next election?

Even if they merely “stay at home” - then I would have to guess that the Swinson-swinging crowd chasing a defeat for Brexit - might suddenly decide to swing back to Labour, smelling the blood of the inherant weakness of the Tory Party like it was 1997 all over again. Remainers have got a choice, and so do Brexiteers.

What last week looked like a four-way argument - us very quickly going to condense down to a TWO way argument, I predict.

WHICH two ways though? There’s six possible combinations here:

Anti-Brexit, Pro Iran/EU/Left (A large faction, undoubtedly…)
Anti-Brexit, Fear Iran/EU/Left
Anti-Brexit, Don’t care
Pro Brexit, Pro Iran/EU/Left (Does this faction even exist??)
Pro Brexit, Fear Iran/EU/Left (Probably the largest faction)
Pro Brexit, Don’t Care (probably the same ones who didn’t vote mainstream in 2017)

It will end up being the SHIFT from one of the above groups to another - that decides our future as a country.
Do we huddle to the EU from daft fears that are unlikely to be bourne out?
Or do we grow in confidence, should Brexit be completed in the meantime, our police + armed forces massively boosted with America’s blessing…?

Whilst we make up our minds, we can continue with more austerity, higher fuel prices, and further divisions in our democracy of course.

I would suggest we should bloody well just…
MAKE A DECISION!

So how does all that account for anti Tory,Nationalist,anti EU,anti US Federalist,anti Iran if they want aggro nuke the zb’s then nuke em again to make sure.

Anti Tory, Nationalist? - Are you serious?

Are there any Far Right acvitists slagging off Boris Johnson for preroguing parliament for instance?

America has already got an “Anti Federalist” - in Donald Trump!

When it comes to Anti Iran or Anti EU though? - I don’t believe one has to be a “Nationalist” or a “Tory” to be these things, and if I’m correct we’ll soon see Brexit completed on-time as a consequence.

They finally mellowed down from voting Remain, and let it happen.

There’s no sign that Brexiteers suddenly “don’t want Brexit anymore” though.

The only reason the 52% are against another referendum - is because we’ve waited over 40 years for what really IS a second referendum. I reckon it is only fair for Brexit to be in force for another 40 years then, before being eligible for another one.

If the EU don’t want to offer us a deal, then No Deal on October 31st - would be fine. It’ll hurt the EU a lot more than the UK, and the EU are likely to offer us something which at least amounts to “Let’s continue trading for free” whilst something more concrete is ironed out.

All payments to the EU - must CEASE however. This has no effect on “Trade Profits” either way.

If we’ve ceased payments - then we’ve left with no deal. If we’re still trading with the single market, because the EU hasn’t shut down our access to it as quickly as they’d like to - then that’s their lookout, as it means we’ve got the best of both worlds: Full access for ZERO payments - but only by leaving without a deal, so no EU court action can be launched against us, as we’ve left the EU juristiction as well by that point.

I suspect Trump will ultimately break the US federal system, whilst the UK will break the EU federal system. That’s Win/Win looking forward then - but ONLY if the bloody Remoaners let it happen!

Upheaval. Why is it we never choose to do it, unless there’s a bloody war■■?

Winseer:
Anti Tory, Nationalist? - Are you serious?

Are there any Far Right acvitists slagging off Boris Johnson for preroguing parliament for instance?

America has already got an “Anti Federalist” - in Donald Trump!

When it comes to Anti Iran or Anti EU though? - I don’t believe one has to be a “Nationalist” or a “Tory” to be these things, and if I’m correct we’ll soon see Brexit completed on-time as a consequence.

They finally mellowed down from voting Remain, and let it happen.

There’s no sign that Brexiteers suddenly “don’t want Brexit anymore” though.

The only reason the 52% are against another referendum - is because we’ve waited over 40 years for what really IS a second referendum. I reckon it is only fair for Brexit to be in force for another 40 years then, before being eligible for another one.

If the EU don’t want to offer us a deal, then No Deal on October 31st - would be fine. It’ll hurt the EU a lot more than the UK, and the EU are likely to offer us something which at least amounts to “Let’s continue trading for free” whilst something more concrete is ironed out.

All payments to the EU - must CEASE however. This has no effect on “Trade Profits” either way.

If we’ve ceased payments - then we’ve left with no deal. If we’re still trading with the single market, because the EU hasn’t shut down our access to it as quickly as they’d like to - then that’s their lookout, as it means we’ve got the best of both worlds: Full access for ZERO payments - but only by leaving without a deal, so no EU court action can be launched against us, as we’ve left the EU juristiction as well by that point.

I suspect Trump will ultimately break the US federal system, whilst the UK will break the EU federal system. That’s Win/Win looking forward then - but ONLY if the bloody Remoaners let it happen!

Upheaval. Why is it we never choose to do it, unless there’s a bloody war■■?

I consider myself to be left wing Nationalist and by definition anti Tory.So yes Boris’s bs ‘prorogation’ was just a publicity stunt to placate naive Leave voters who think he’s the real deal.

As for Trump being anti Federalist.That’s obviously an oxymoron unless he abolishes his own position and powers while at the same time removing the Federal Government’s opposition to Secession and/or allowing the State Legislatures to have supremacy over the Federal government.Yeah right I won’t be holding my breath on that happening anytime soon.

Just as he could smash the EU,or at least sort Brexit for once and for all,by just unilaterally derecognising the UK’s EU membership status with immediate effect.

That controlled opposition muppet is about as believable as the idea that the Party which took us into the EU will now take us out of it.

I know plenty of Labour supporters who now say they are ashamed they voted for Blair.
I know plenty of Labour supporters who ONLY started voting Labour - once Corbyn became Leader.

You’re going to have to fill-out this definition of “Nationalist Left Wing” thing for me, as I always thought that this was what the largest party in the German 1933 election called itself?
What a disaster a “Socialist” also calling themselves “Nationalist” turned out to be… In Germany’s case it was “Nationalist” in being Anti-Communist in particular of course.

It occurs to me that “appealing to the Right-Wing Military” to get elected to start with, throwing your Right Wing coalition partners under the bus, and then ruling alone as “Authoritarian New-Order Socialists” - needed to be better-defined even in simple historical accounts, rather than the whole damned thing blamed on “Right Wingness” as it has.

Hitler - was a Left Wing Maniac who tricked his way into power - by appealing to Right Wing Voters.
Blair - got into power in a similar manner.
Brown - didn’t know how to appeal to the same though, and lost the 2010 election as a result.
“Where did the voters that put Blair in - disappear to?”

Brexit? - The biggest magic money tree of our time - and ALL sides of Parliament - treat it like it is a “poisoned chalice”.
If Labour Leave voters are to support Labour at the next election - then Labour with or without Corbyn - must come up with a viable plan to complete Brexit where the Tories have so far FAILED.
This would NOT involve “asking the EU” - but merely putting together a form of “Labour No Deal” that could command a decent majority in the house of commons. That need not even appeal to the ERG - since Tory Remainers + Labour/Libdem Remainers - should be enough support to get ANY form of “Labour No Deal” over the line.

(1) Drop the Backstop
(2) Drop the £39billion
(3) Cease all membership payments to Brussels, thus realizing the full Brexit Dividend right there.
(4) Refuse to leave the single market/customs union until the EU can actually be bothered to physically remove us from it
(5) Disobey EU laws with impunity, eg. re-nationalize all EU-owned utilities for a quid, get sued by the EU courts, and then bin those summonses as being “not applicable”.

If Labour made THAT policy - then YES - Even I would be voting Labour already!!
As for me - I supported Ashdown’s Libdems, and took a break in 2005 to support “Something of the Night about him” Howard.
That was my “Anyone but Blair” vote there. By 2010 - I was back with the Libdems, now under Cleggy whom I had doubts about what with him being an atheist and pro-EU and all - but thought he was a risk worth taking, over the rest of the shower up for election. If he’d kept his promises, we perhaps wouldn’t be where we are NOW of course.

In the end, the Libdems held back the Tories from more of their popular policies, rather than pushing some popular stuff of their own.
Clegg - failed to realize that we didn’t and NEVER wanted AV. It was PR we wanted. Cameron passed him a poisoned chalice that came to full effect in the 2015 election, where Cleggy got duly crushed.

There’s still too much attention upon the “political” aspect of “leaving the EU” rather than the financial aspect.

We’ve “Left” when we’ve stopped paying the £■■■,000,000 per week - not before.

All the other stuff - falls into place rather quickly, once the EU no longer gain from “further time-wasting”.

It would actually take them quite a while to shut down Britain’s current access to the single market, and it would take even Boris’ new Right Wing Home Secretary - to shut down immigration, and implement the “points based Australian system” she speaks of.

Longest of all to bring about - is any physical barrier between Northern Ireland/Eire or that dumbass bridge between NI and Scotland come to that…

NONE of that stuff can even START to happen though - all the while the EU get whatever it is we pay them per week for it NOT to happen.

…If only we could have some politicians that didn’t get elected promising to serve their country, constituents, et all - but instead work directly for a foreign power, to their ends, not ours - not even the most Tory-hating hard-left character, that Corbyn might just about still have a handle on at this late stage.

I’m surprised that Labour have not approached the EU offering “we’ll stay in the single market, but you can kiss goodbye to the £39billion and Backstop” - bearing in mind that Boris Johnson has been rather QUIET on the intended fate for these “deadlocked” issues…

I guess they MUST be against it, even if Brexiteers have already discovered a cure for cancer, but need to be out of the EU to mass produce it… They’re being paid as “foreign agents” to prevent Brexit unto death, after all…

I continue to be gobsmacked at how the 1% Elites have managed to keep the 47% ordinary folk who got fooled into voting Remain for all this time…

There’s been very little reason - even from Farage’s Camp - as to WHY Remainers should be “changing their minds” eh?

Remainers - still believe we - THEY - would be worse off after Brexit. They cannot see past that, because no one on either side of the argument - has pointed out that Brexit’s Bark is worse than it’s bite.
Perhaps the shambles of the Universal Credit debacle - shows us why the “Tory” version of Brexit - isn’t trusted.
It should have been EASY to re-direct the money no longer sent to the EU STRAIGHT to those UK institutions that get regular infusions of the Rebate money, such as our education establishment…

A lot of US - manage quite OK on a “Hand-to-mouth” existance - I know I do!
How come the Tories cannot manage the simple re-allocation of the SAME funds that leaves quite a bit over - once all those currently-benefitting UK institutions get fully funded, but now from the fully-repatriated Brexit Dividend, however much over and above the original “rebate” that happens to be.

Even Sajid Javid seems to be talking of “how easy it will be to borrow all the money he wants” - when it would have been far easier to pledge the Brexit Dividend to that cause, surely?

No one is going to vote in the Tories based on a “pie-in-the-sky” obvious election pledge like we’ve heard these past few days…

If Brexit happens - we’ll be voting Tory. If it doesn’t happen - we’ll be voting Farage.

The Libdems, Labour, SNP, and other minor parties - can share the 48% Remainer vote between them, and perhaps end up where Farage’s UKIP went as a result of “splitting the vote too many ways” about the country…

I can’t see Swinson standing aside in Labour Hold seats where they are narrowly second to the Conservatives in third…
Corbyn meanwhile - just doesn’t stand aside - full stop! There again, he wants Brexit to be completed to provide HIM with the biggest magic money tree in our lifetimes - but wants someone else NOT him to carry the can for the downsides of Brexit, which only last the length of time it takes to re-allocate the money… If he had brains and balls - he would have come up for a plan to steal Brexit away from the Tories outright, and actually deliver the compromise that WOULD “Unite the Country”…

That is, “No £39billion, No Backstop, Stay in the single market, but without paying a fee.” The EU DOES get something out of that: It continues to make profits out of Britain, which Britain has for a long time been losing money on… With Britain free to make new trade deals with the wider world, eventually the EU would be using Britain as “Free access” to THOSE markets. A short term hardship for the EU then - but ultimately in the long term - a trading relationship based on FREE trade rather than “Membership with a fee” that benefits all those who are within it, and quells the rising tide of Anti-Establishment (rather than “Anti-Left”) sentiment about the world that we see unfolding before us all…

Part of the problems we’ve had - is because the Queen has her hands tied, as part of the “Constitutional Monarchy” unwritten agreements - that include HM not getting involved in any aspect of politics.

I’m sure if Brexit had been up to her from the start - it would have long since been implemented “by royal decree”. Any parliament refusing to keep their written promise to the electorate - would be revoked as a “Rogue Parliament” and fresh elections called up BY HM the Queen in that event.

Following today’s “News” that Irish PM Varadkar feels it is “close to a deal with Boris” - leaves me highly suspicious of a stitch-up classic Irish backstab in the making…

Here’s why:

Eire pretends to be close to a deal with Boris.
At the last minute, for whatever reason “it didn’t happen after all”.

Parliament, meanwhile - have held an emergency saturday session where they put in place a contingency in the event of a deal not being reached by 31st October:
Since the Fixed Terms Parliaments Act has already prevented an election taking place, the only other options to be debated will be
(1) Total revocation of Article 50, thus cancelling Brexit on the spot
OR
(2) Installing a date for a second EU referendum, likely to be held in the spring of 2020, as these take quite a while to set up.

Neither of these options will be acceptable to either the Tory Government or the neutral Public, let alone the 17.4m Brexit voters - but it will be the incumbent Tory government that has to put up with, and ultimately put down any “Revolt” by Brexiteers, probably in clashes with an emboldened far-left Antifa - causing riots up and down the country. Corbyn’s Labour - now looks to have been very clever indeed - to have sidestepped ALL this “responsibility” by leaving the Election challange gauntlet - on the floor where it had been chucked by Boris Johnson, the Right, and the Voters of course, of which there must be plenty of Remainers that would have liked to have seen a general election at this point.

The only “Escape” from all this - would be that Boris Johnson has put a clause in the Queen’s Speech next week that suggests the very first thing for HM government to do - is move to ABOLISH the Fixed Terms Parliaments Act 2011 BEFORE October 31st - thus paving the way for a general election rather than a 2nd referendum - on the basis that a GE is by FAR more a popular option, whereas a 2nd referendum where “Remain” is on the ballot paper - but “No Deal” is NOT - will make it a total farce, and spark the largest uprising in this country since Wat Tyler, and will probably end up in a similar manner, with the possible abdication of the Queen in the process. Richard II who lied to Wat Tyler and his people to get them to “stand down” - only to round them all up, have the ringleaders executed, and then impose “Rustics you will REMAIN” upon them - ended up abdicating, incarcerated, and dying in a dungeon years later, unloved, unmissed - and probably perishing of starvation… Put there by a certain Henry Bollingbrooke, a lancastrian - who then went on to become the first King of England of that short, but glorious line of rulers - Henry IV, House of Lancaster.

Fingers Crossed - the Queen’s Speech - will have enough in it to thwart the backdoor plans by our traitor EU worshippers who wish to scupper Brexit at the very last minute…
The Taoiseach - is the EU’s creature after all. Why should we trust HIM over our own PM?? - even if you hate the Tories and hate Brexit - would that mean you’d rather collaborate with an enemy German-run foreign power like the IRA did - rather than support the very people living in your town, street, and country in any display of “Unity” with what your own neighbors might think or feel?
http://www.markhumphrys.com/sfira.nazis.html

The EU should not over-estimate the IRA’s ability to “Keep it Clean”, whilst the UK subjects are perhaps in need of a reminder of who “remains” head of state in this country.
https://milspousefest.com/11-facts-show-queen-elizabeth-part-world-war-ii/