Who's going to MATS in March?

Well, as shocking as it is… Guess what■■? :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

I’m coming over too!!!.. Yeeeharr… :laughing: :laughing:

Just booked me flights and I would like to say a HUGE thanx to Bully and laura for offering to pick me up, let me stay with them, and drop me back to the airport… :smiley: :smiley:

I missed the Trucknet Xmas bash, but gott feeling that this one is gonna be a party NEVER to forget… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

See you al in March!!! :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

This is typical ! I arange two weeks in England in March and everyone is comming here … do I have BO or something :question:

Happy to meet up with you Pat, and no, no BO that I can spot from over here.

Of course, that may chenge when I’m downwind :smiling_imp: :laughing:

it’s a deal Ali, I will Pm you nearer the date but a load of my lod driving mates are meeting me in Towcester Conservative club on Saturday 20th.

That should be before I head off to become a part-time ex-pat.

You’re on. (Now where’s Towcester again■■?)

Now the Trucknet UK Christmas bash is over (and I hope their hangovers last at least until Christmas :laughing: ) The next possible Trucknet UK ‘knees up’ needs to be over here, and what better place for it than the Mid America Truck Show. Just think, we could tell the ‘septics’ in person what we think of their Tin cans on wheels! :laughing:

Anyway I am going, I know some of the others say they are going, but lets have some confirmations here, Who has some definite plans to attend?

I will be there…

although I am unsure what state I will be in… after spending a week travelling with Cliff first!!!

Arrive in Atlanta on the 17th…

Unfortunately March 17th is my big birthday and I will be back in blighty for a couple of weeks meeting old friends and seeing my two grown up kids, will not be back till end of month.

But HEY ! have a great time.

PS; anyone wanna meet over there in the Northants area let me know beforehand.

TruckNet UK:
I will be there…

although I am unsure what state I will be in… after spending a week travelling with Cliff first!!!

Arrive in Atlanta on the 17th…

rikki surely the state you will be in is KENTUCKY :wink:

Me and Laura will be there DUH!!!

Bully