Where’s Andrew

Franglais:
I think I’m with DieselDog on this. Whether or not Andrew is genuine, he put up some interesting posts.

From the off, claiming Malaga to Paris every week on overloaded old trailers, was… eye opening. Then he said he routed via Huesca, and national roads. Then tip and load UK, but still home every weekend?

I do miss DipperDave’s “input”.
Talking about him we’ve all got to re-read out posts haven’t we?
Look above and words like “intimate” “going down together” all take on different tones !

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

How is it interesting if it’s all fantasy? :laughing: 99% Of the time, I’m in agreement with you and DieselDog, but if it ain’t true, it’s just ballix from some saddo with internet access.

the maoster:

3 wheeler:
Didn’t someone intimate you and Robroy

First time I’ve seen the words Robroy, me and intimate in the same sentence! Let me reiterate; it was only once, we were both young and foolish, the monkey came to no harm and we both promised never to mention it again!

Now it’s all clear…who had a smoking monkey avatar until recently !

[

I’d take Mo i Rana over the Costa del Sol any day!
[/quote]
Never driven up there, but been that way on a cruise ship, the new motorhome is going to take us up to Tromso and back down through Finland and over to Estonia and down to Croatia before coming home next year.
So I will report back next year with my thoughts!

Ps I can recommend retirement…

dieseldog999:

kr79:
Most depressing thing I’ve ever seen is them English ghettos in Spain with pubs selling John smiths full of brits moaning about foreigners not integrating

does this bring back the correct memory?
youtube.com/watch?v=Jn0UPXd7zlA

:laughing: :laughing:

3 wheeler:
[

Never driven up there, but been that way on a cruise ship, the new motorhome is going to take us up to Tromso and back down through Finland and over to Estonia and down to Croatia before coming home next year.
So I will report back next year with my thoughts!

Nice! Just don’t take the E75 coming down through Finland, take either the coastal route or some of the eastern ones down from Oulu.

Drempels:

Franglais:
I think I’m with DieselDog on this. Whether or not Andrew is genuine, he put up some interesting posts.

From the off, claiming Malaga to Paris every week on overloaded old trailers, was… eye opening. Then he said he routed via Huesca, and national roads. Then tip and load UK, but still home every weekend?

I do miss DipperDave’s “input”.
Talking about him we’ve all got to re-read out posts haven’t we?
Look above and words like “intimate” “going down together” all take on different tones !

How is it interesting if it’s all fantasy? [emoji38] 99% Of the time, I’m in agreement with you and DieselDog, but if it ain’t true, it’s just ballix from some saddo with internet access.

The stuff about his lifestyle weren’t interesting.
Some of the posts about running repairs, and his attitude to hours etc were provoking.
DieselDog and myself may not agree on obeying speed limits etc, but I like reading his posts on them.

Franglais:
I

Are you saying this isn’t possible ? I can assure you it is and I can tell you some drivers went further in less time on a regular basis .
Problem here is some members of this forum don’t know what went on years ago what hapened and how it happened - there are to many tracking devices now and ANPR cameras to avoid .

I have seen and read many of Andrews posts and he seems to know enough to convince me hes has a licence and has done the job unlike a lot of others on here. His private life is his own business and none of anyones concern here .

If you want my opinion on the matter - grow a set and deal with it . If you don’t like him fair enough - let it go and get yourself a new hobby, this constant pulling things apart , ■■■■■■■■ and getting on like kids in a playground is quite frankly embarassing . Make your problems known once or twice and then move on - nobody likes a crybaby that won’t stop crying for no reason .

beefy4605:

Franglais:
I

Are you saying this isn’t possible ? I can assure you it is and I can tell you some drivers went further in less time on a regular basis .
Problem here is some members of this forum don’t know what went on years ago what hapened and how it happened - there are to many tracking devices now and ANPR cameras to avoid .

I have seen and read many of Andrews posts and he seems to know enough to convince me hes has a licence and has done the job unlike a lot of others on here. His private life is his own business and none of anyones concern here .

If you want my opinion on the matter - grow a set and deal with it . If you don’t like him fair enough - let it go and get yourself a new hobby, this constant pulling things apart , ■■■■■■■■ and getting on like kids in a playground is quite frankly embarassing . Make your problems known once or twice and then move on - nobody likes a crybaby that won’t stop crying for no reason .

I agree, the operative word here, is private. It is indeed nobody else’s business, so if he chooses to make it public it isn’t private any more. Making that choice results in people voicing their opinions on the veracity of his formerly private “life”.

Who’s “dealing with” or “crying for no reason”? I’m certainly not, I think the whole thing is a giggle, my interest in it is the minute attention to detail that whilst very good, inevitably slips every so often. I think you can rest assured that plenty of us have “done the job” and “got on with it”.

The question is, has Andrew? :smiley:

[
I agree, the operative word here, is private. It is indeed nobody else’s business, so if he chooses to make it public it isn’t private any more. Making that choice results in people voicing their opinions on the veracity of his formerly private “life”.

Who’s “dealing with” or “crying for no reason”? I’m certainly not, I think the whole thing is a giggle, my interest in it is the minute attention to detail that whilst very good, inevitably slips every so often. I think you can rest assured that plenty of us have “done the job” and “got on with it”.

[/quote]
^^^^^^
well he told me in a slip once that his misses once appeared in stacks n cracks,and i for one will not rest until i have eliminated all other possibilities from the description of her that has been posted here.
my only problem is that i cant make it past the 3rd of 4th page,then by the time i go back for another look,it only seems fair to start at page one again.
rest assured,il keep looking till the answer pops up.
perhaps others may care to scrutinize the webpage and help eliminate some of the possibles?? :smiley:

dieseldog999:
[

^^^^^^
well he told me in a slip once that his misses once appeared in stacks n cracks,and i for one will not rest until i have eliminated all other possibilities from the description of her that has been posted here.
my only problem is that i cant make it past the 3rd of 4th page,then by the time i go back for another look,it only seems fair to start at page one again.
rest assured,il keep looking till the answer pops up.
perhaps others may care to scrutinize the webpage and help eliminate some of the possibles?? :smiley:
[/quote]
I tried but the sight of all those Kenworths had me up and over like a pan of milk. Sorry mate :laughing:

beefy4605:

Franglais:
I

I asked for your opinion as much as you asked for mine, mate!
And just how many posts have I made to “constantly pull things apart”.
And I thought I made it clear that I did like Andrews posts about trucks, but choose to ignore his posts about his private life. His posts about his route and timings were about his current work, not what went on years ago. And 5,000km (plus any ferries and UK mileage) avoiding peages, running the Pyrennes with an old trailer at max weight, with all the cameras etc of today, in 5 days, every week is I repeat "eye opening". I dont care how much power a truck has, or what tacho overrides it has, or what the limiter is set at, it IS an “eye opening” performance to maintain for years.

Franglais:

beefy4605:

Franglais:
I

And I thought I made it clear that I did like Andrews posts about trucks, but choose to ignore his posts about his private life. His posts about his route and timings were about his current work, not what went on years ago. And 5,000km (plus any ferries and UK mileage) avoiding peages, running the Pyrennes with an old trailer at max weight, with all the cameras etc of today, in 5 days, every week is I repeat "eye opening". I dont care how much power a truck has, or what tacho overrides it has, or what the limiter is set at, it IS an “eye opening” performance to maintain for years.

Sorry Franglais - reading that back it does look like I am having a go at you but I’m not and apologies for that . I’m having a go that the ones that are on Andrews case non stop .

beefy4605:

Franglais:

beefy4605:

Franglais:
I

Sorry Franglais - reading that back it does look like I am having a go at you but I’m not and apologies for that . I’m having a go that the ones that are on Andrews case non stop .

No worries.
:slight_smile:

beefy4605:

Franglais:
I

The bloke is full of ■■■■ and it’s obvious to anyone who doesn’t believe everything they here in waiting rooms and truckstops that he is.
Wether he has a hgv licence or not is irelivant.

The guy seems to know stuff only a driver would know and seems pleasant enough. He never comes on here all confrontational like some.
However, my personal feelings are it’s a load of balderdash. I say that because if I was him I’d be all too happy to post a few pictures up, even just the once to silence the doubters then we could all move on.
As this has never happened but the guy seems pleasant enough I choose to just let his posts go over my head. I don’t really understand what people get from having a fictional forum life personally but if they’re not doing any harm so what.

Fools drive fools away …

kr79:

beefy4605:

Franglais:
I

The bloke is full of [zb] and it’s obvious to anyone who doesn’t believe everything they here in waiting rooms and truckstops that he is.
Wether he has a hgv licence or not is irelivant.

I hope is Karla not read ever… this page… she will say… you guy wat only making love with hend and hev smal peni like spider… When forklift of human come bec to trucksite he sey u have fase lak behend of hors and… maybe you tuch self in plece that is smel of dizgust

Drempels:
you guy wat only making love with hend and hev smal peni like spider… When forklift of human come bec to trucksite he sey u have fase lak behend of hors and… maybe you tuch self in plece that is smel of dizgust

Holy Mother of Kazan!
THAT took me back!

:blush:

I have no idea what that means

kr79:
I have no idea what that means

There was a post full of similar gibberish from “Karla” :laughing: