Has "Scanny" Gone AWOL?

Just something I saw on another forum a guy mentioned he hadn,t heard anything from “Scanny” for a while and was wondering if he is ok so has anyone got any ideas where he might be :question: :question: :question: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Been thinking the same,he hasn’t posted since 3rd Dec. :confused:

he’s probably still picketing an oil refinery :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

maybe the authorities have swapped him for rob k :question: :frowning:

if anyone can find AWOL, scanny can :laughing:

Denis F:

Stop it. :unamused:

I’ve suddenly got a vision of him out in the North Sea, circling a platform, in a pedalo, holding up a placard and thinking, “Where is everyone else.” :smiley: :smiley:

Hope he’s alright though.

Krankee:
[
Hope he’s alright though.

So do I !

just had a look on the TransAction forums, he’s not posted there either recently :confused: :confused: :confused:

biggusdickusgb:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Not sure why you’re all so concerned as you only take the ■■■■ out of him when he’s here. :unamused: It’s a good job he has kind-hearted friends like me to support him and accept him for the well-meaning chap that he is.

reasons for 77 s abscence
A computer troubles and to miserable to pay to get it fixed

B still working out his pay for december making sure evrey penny that was due was payed

C POLLOCKS BOYS caught up with him r.e. speeding fine :laughing:

scania245:
C POLLOCKS BOYS caught up with him r.e. speeding fine :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Rob K:

biggusdickusgb:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Not sure why you’re all so concerned as you only take the ■■■■ out of him when he’s here. :unamused: It’s a good job he has kind-hearted friends like me to support him and accept him for the well-meaning chap that he is.

He really is lucky having kind hearted friends like you Rob, at least he won’t need any enemys.

Denis F:

he is still thinking how long his trailer is :laughing: :laughing:

Very simple answer to this conundrum. As we all know he needlessly diverts round any bridge signed less than 6" more than his trailer, he never measures the trailer and goes by what is written on the headboard or what the cab displays. The last driver to use his current unit left the indicator reading 17’ 0", now he is currently on one hell of a diversion and it is doubtful whether he will be back before Easter at the earliest.

Robk wrote “Not sure why you’re all so concerned as you only take the ■■■■ out of him when he’s here. It’s a good job he has kind-hearted friends like me to support him and accept him for the well-meaning chap that he is.”

What you on :question: :question: :question: :wink:

As far as I can see nobody takes the p*** out of “Scanny” and if there is any p*** taking it is certainly not derogatory to him just a means of having a bit of good hearted banter cos you should see some of the posts I get for replies :exclamation: :exclamation: :blush: :blush: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing:

“If you can,t take the heat stay out of the kitchen” :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :unamused: :unamused:

It is also a genuine post as he hasn,t been on here for a while or on other forums :exclamation: :exclamation: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

he hasnt posted on another forum I use as well for a bit…just checked dec 5

Could be computer problems? Hopefully it is something like that and nothing serious.

Coffeeholic:
Could be computer problems? Hopefully it is something like that and nothing serious.

i hope so as well neil. he might be a ■■■ but heart is in the right place.

Coffeeholic:
Very simple answer to this conundrum. As we all know he needlessly diverts round any bridge signed less than 6" more than his trailer, he never measures the trailer and goes by what is written on the headboard or what the cab displays. The last driver to use his current unit left the indicator reading 17’ 0", now he is currently on one hell of a diversion and it is doubtful whether he will be back before Easter at the earliest.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Alex:
he might be a ■■■ but heart is in the right place.

Classic! :laughing: :laughing:

The reason why I asked about him is because someone heard about an accident at the beginning of Dec. about the same time he went “AWOL” and was hoping it wasn,t him, so let,s hope he is ok and will be back on line ASAP.

I was going to say something about “■■■■”, but I don,t want to rattle the fairer ■■■, :blush: :blush: :blush: oops here is “matron” coming to give me a clip round the ear naughty boy :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :blush: :blush: :blush:

One must not upset the “Weaker ■■■” as you could wake a sleeping bear :exclamation: :exclamation: :unamused: :unamused: :wink: :wink: