Looks like South Wales

It does :slight_smile:

phop:
Looks like South Wales

Yep ,but where ?

Somewhere near onllwyn?

Wigo91:
Somewhere near onllwyn?

Not far off :open_mouth: that’s a bit inland ,a while since I been up there :smiley:

I love it up there mate I’ve got family all over the valley so make the most of it when possible. You don’t half get about in that foden of yours!

image.jpegi was at the mast ,but where’s the mast and where am I today ?

The last pic is Swansea, (Port Tennant) I guess the hill with the mast must be Kilvey Hill?

Martin:
The last pic is Swansea, (Port Tennant) I guess the hill with the mast must be Kilvey Hill?

Did I make it easy martin ? How did you do it ?

Punchy Dan:

Martin:

Did I make it easy martin ? How did you do it ?

I have parked just a few yards from where you are a few times, and ABP Ports - Crane 104 clinched it :laughing:

:laughing: :blush: nice on m8

Punchy Dan:
0i was at the mast ,but where’s the mast and where am I today ?

It might just be me, but… is there a connection between the crane and the OP??

dieseldave:

Punchy Dan:

You have lost me Dave but it doesn’t take much :unamused:

Punchy Dan:

dieseldave:

Punchy Dan:

Is your pic of the crane anything to do with pic in the very first post, or did you mean it to be a separate WAI??

Just wondering. :smiley:

dieseldave:

Punchy Dan:

dieseldave:

Punchy Dan:

Is your pic of the crane anything to do with pic in the very first post, or did you mean it to be a separate WAI??

Dave read my post and you will understand, the pic in the first post is on the hill above the dock that is in the last pic. It’s the same hill from a different perspective, the crane was the clue that I needed to work out where it was :laughing:

Martin:

dieseldave:

Punchy Dan:

dieseldave:

Dave read my post and you will understand, the pic in the first post is on the hill above the dock that is in the last pic. It’s the same hill from a different perspective, the crane was the clue that I needed to work out where it was :laughing:

Thanks Martin, I’d completely missed that.

It’s a good job I said “It might just be me” because that’s how it turned out… it was just me!! :blush: :blush: :blush:

Thanks again!! :smiley:

I was up on the hill lifting a generator for the wai,then some week or so later on I was in the cement shed on the docks and had a thought :open_mouth: :wink:

Punchy Dan:
I was up on the hill lifting a generator for the wai,then some week or so later on I was in the cement shed on the docks and had a thought :open_mouth: :wink:

Dan, your thought turned out to be a much better thought than the one I had because it made a whole lot more sense. :laughing: :laughing:

Martin has sorted this for me with an explanation that even I could understand. :blush: :blush: :blush:

:bulb: I ZB’ed up and I’ll hold my hands up to it. :smiley: