Where was i? solved by bocockjnr

where was i?

Sharpness Dock?

Belfast.

no, both wrong!

Newtonabbey.

sorry mate, wrong! (apart from this and my football one, it makes a change for these to last more than a day!)

Right then, it’s definitely NOT one of the Harland & Wolf ship building cranes in the background!! :angry:

I dont think so Mr Tandy (i hope im right in saying that :neutral_face: ) i do have another picture if youre stuck with this. i thought lonewolf would have got it by now…

swansea docks

Hmmm no not yet. I was trying to fit the skyline into Teesport, but the orientations all wrong.

its not swansea, barry or cardiff docks cos the mountains are too close but its another one thats got me stumped :laughing:

kindle530:
I dont think so Mr Tandy (i hope im right in saying that :neutral_face: ) i do have another picture if youre stuck with this.

Mmmm, are you doing some kind of Rock & Roll Trucking? I was thinking the picture might have been taken during a gig at the Odyssey Arena (Belfast).

So it’s not even in Northern Ireland then?

Maybe we/I need the other picture. :blush:

bocock jnr got it! its Swansea docks, heres the other pic…

theres a little blue bridge you cross when you follow the signs for the ferry, thats where this pic is taken (heading to the exit) the first picture is taken opposite the entrance to the trailer park for the ferry

marcustandy,its a pic i took a couple of weeks ago on general haulage, you can see my trailer in the pic, i’d just tipped and reloaded in the sheds on the left of the pic, unfortunatly not a black truck or a stage in sight!
welshboyinspain, the mountains are obviously further away than you thought mate!!!