Where am I parked

Clue; there is one of them “table to table” eaterie things close by…

Bollox, it won’t upload the photo! I’ll come back to this when the interweb has sorted its personal issues out. :imp:

Petersfield?

the maoster:
Bollox, it won’t upload the photo! I’ll come back to this when the interweb has sorted its personal issues out. :imp:

:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :unamused:

If not Petersfield, Borehamwood

England :grimacing:

The Mall, just in front of that big detached house with the flags flying on the chimney ?

martinviking:
The Mall, just in front of that big detached house with the flags flying on the chimney ?

Ssssh, can’t take HGVs down there, lol

Just clicked back on and your replies have made me genuinely smile. No better ■■■■ takers than lorry drivers is there? :smiley: :smiley:

Anyone think he’s just woken up after an extended 45, not brought his satnav with him and he actually doesn’t know where he is? :wink:

well come on Moaster anyone near it :laughing: … you’ve forgot now about the picture :unamused: :unamused:

I forgot about everything Nick, they had a Budweiser promotion on! Wish the pic had come out 'cos I can’t find my bloody truck now! :smiley:

the maoster:
I forgot about everything Nick, they had a Budweiser promotion on! Wish the pic had come out 'cos I can’t find my bloody truck now! :smiley:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: best answer all day :wink:

Just for you Nick. :wink:

image.jpg

the maoster:
Just for you Nick. :wink:

not a chuffin clue and with that its high knee ken time :wink:

Beat ya too it! :smiley:

image.jpg

yeah but I got 6 left in the fridge and not working till 22:00 tomorrow :smiley:

That looks like a Redway, we’ve got hundreds of miles of 'em in MK, but I don’t recognise that roundabout !
So I’m gonna say “Not Milton Keynes”

Martin is correct. It’s NOT Milton Keynes! :smiley:

nick2008:
yeah but I got 6 left in the fridge and not working till 22:00 tomorrow :smiley:

Pah, show off. :imp:

Wolverhampton