Where was i parked up

Ilegaly on the footpath :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Yes with a full diesel tank hidden in a bush :smiley: :smiley:

Is it that bad over there that you have to do that ? … WTF has England come to ?

Pat Hasler:
Is it that bad over there that you have to do that ? … WTF has England come to ?

Yes is the simple answer hide it or lose it and truck theft is getting worse sadly

Yes it’s a rotten place to be. I had to park in a load of nettles to protect my fuel. I couldn’t get out of the drivers door.

any clues

A21 South of Lamberhurst?

sea frog:
any clues

Its a main trunk road between 2 motorways :smiley:

A66

keep going south

A5 Hinckley ish?

Not sure where you are, but can tell by the Bardon Racing Stripe on sun visor you have been under the Toast Rack :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: . I’ll take a stab at A41 somewhere between Bicester and Aylesbury.

I don’t know where you were but it looks like the rozzers have pulled you in looking at that car behind :exclamation:

andrewv8:
Not sure where you are, but can tell by the Bardon Racing Stripe on sun visor you have been under the Toast Rack :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: . I’ll take a stab at A41 somewhere between Bicester and Aylesbury.

Your right about the stripe lol but you are the closests so far but there is another number in that road :smiley:

bald bloke:
I don’t know where you were but it looks like the rozzers have pulled you in looking at that car behind :exclamation:

Not the rozzers but a yummy mummy lol

On the A46 between M1 and M40 ? Ted .

toxic gas man:
On the A46 between M1 and M40 ? Ted .

Right motorways wrong road though

A 421 in bucks

Pat Hasler:
A 421 in bucks

Anymore details ■■