Somewhere along the A66?

Close but not quite. That way on in the world though

A68 on the borders.

This might or might not give it away

Holme moss ?

Or Somewhere near the mermaid ?

3rd go somewhere ■■■■■■■ looking west

Stainemore ■■

I’d know that view anywhere, motorcycled there many a times. Have they started rebuilding it yet?? :smiley: :smiley: The burned out wreck behind you I mean.

In fact I even have this… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :grimacing:

I just know I’m going to kick myself when I find out where this is. I’m pretty sure I’ve been there on the bike recently but I’m dammed if I can remember where it is. :imp:

Lonewolf Yorks:
I’d know that view anywhere, motorcycled there many a times. Have they started rebuilding it yet?? :smiley: :smiley: The burned out wreck behind you I mean…

Hahaha, stop teasing folk, you might as well name it!

Dunno what the crack is with the re-build, reckon it’ll take a while! But I do believe the owner is now feeding the hordes from a mobile scoff shop as a stop gap. Although given the bikers i know, they’ll have that many flies in their teeth, they won’t need fed. :laughing:

Lonewolf Yorks:
I’d know that view anywhere, motorcycled there many a times. Have they started rebuilding it yet?? :smiley: :smiley: The burned out wreck behind you I mean.

In fact I even have this… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :grimacing:

I knew someone would get it eventually. Fair play. It’s called hartside summit. Phenomenal views up there shame the pub is burnt to the ground. Not even started building it again sadly.

Punchy Dan:
3rd go somewhere ■■■■■■■ looking west

County close enough. Hartside summit. I stopped Sunday to tip in Alston Monday morning. Where’s the mermaid?

Yeah, Hartside Caff, it was a caff not a pub. Burned down about 5 months back, they couldn’t get the fire engines up there quick enough cos of the snow.

Lonewolf Yorks:
Yeah, Hartside Caff, it was a caff not a pub. Burned down about 5 months back, they couldn’t get the fire engines up there quick enough cos of the snow.

Ahh right. I was told it burnt down around Christmas, new year time. Just presumed it was a pub. Last few times I’ve been up that way I’ve approached from the other side so never past it.

Good not where I thought it was, it’s long time since I’ve been that far north on the bike. Thinking about it not that long maybe three years.

This is what it used to look like, I was out on my own just knocking about locally.