What's your poison?

I like ales, especially Wychwood & black sheep stuff, bit pricey though so nowadays I’m into polish beer, 4 for £3 & I drink @ home:grin:

Tea, Tea & more Tea

at a function, or on holiday. or the odd occasion - Becks, Peroni, Amstell, Carlsberg, in fact any lager except Carling … Yukk!!

What ever beer is on offer on Friday afternoon at Asda. Usually Carlsberg, Fosters or Carling.

Like the odd Old Speckled Hen

When in Scotland, if I’m out at the rugby with the farther in law it’s Belhaven best
If I’m out with the brother in law , it’s Tennants.

My personal fav is Guinness (extra cold) but can only have one, as ordered by she who must be obeyed, as it makes my ■■■■■ smell so I end up sleeping on the couch which is a spine wrecker.

Anything from Melkshams Box Steam Brewery, and Frome,s Milk Street Brewery, names such as Funky Monkey and The Usual are very good local ales.
Piston Broke and Hobgoblin are gems.

Anything Innis & Gunn.

I.m a seasonal drinker, Carling or Stella in the summertime then Newcastle brown ale in the winter, no idea why its just something i have always done

Morgan Spice rum and ginger,
“Get it down ye”
and no hangovers due to the ginger so I’m told!!!

Old Speckled Hen, Sharps Doombar or vodka and coke (that’s definitely a weekend thing :laughing: )

I know I don’t like that M&S own brand lager in the green can from the services but I still keep buying it when there’s nothing else.

(Holsten Pils when there is a choice)

When I can get it - Durban. WHOOOOSH!!!
Anyone out there comprendi? :sunglasses:

No, don’t get that ■■■■■■■.

T E A is my main drink.

Then Tin and Gonic, white wine, Baileys.

Marstons Pedigree draught,
Marstons Single Malt, Double Drop or IPA bottled.
Laphroag single malt.

mozzy666:
Anything Innis & Gunn.

+1, although I don’t really like their lager, just the Oak Cask ales. Anything from West Brewery too, particularly West 4, Munich Red is good as well, but it’s like a 5 course meal!

Used to drink Vodka like water, now… bit of a Rum connoisseur, and if it comes from the West indies, even better :smiley:

An occasional small bottle of french beer after a hard shift during the week, or even a bottle of carling zest.
Weekend mostly vodka and red bull, usually get through a bottle of vodka Sat but gives me weird urges to post controversial stuff on tinternet forums.

^^^ really Dave? We’d never have guessed! :smiley: :smiley:

This is my poison! Last big session I had on this stuff it ended up with half a weeks wages being behind the till of the bar :blush: Nice in the bottle, absolutely perfect on draught :sunglasses:

Cheers

Jonny :sunglasses:

I’m no real connoisseur and have quite bad taste in booze as I like the effect. Lager I like carlsberg as weak enough so you can have quite a few. I like the pale ales. Favourites being Timothy Taylor and Bath Ales. Quite enjoy the batemans stuff.

lager in the pub
strongbow in tins

Anything & everything :stuck_out_tongue: … Except ouzo :neutral_face: & pernot & black :blush:

jonnytruckfest:

This is my poison! Last big session I had on this stuff it ended up with half a weeks wages being behind the till of the bar :blush: Nice in the bottle, absolutely perfect on draught :sunglasses:

Cheers

Jonny :sunglasses:

That is a thing of beauty! I must have some!