What motor do you drive 2020

shame on you adam,with your gas guzzling moped :angry: …can’t you cycle to work?

Beau Nydel:

jakethesnake:

Win-Stone:
One of these :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Is that a Pinzgauer?

And jake shows his ignorance once again.

Ah ok it’s a one tonne land rover, still looks a bit pinzgauerish to me. There you go Nasty Nydel …Now you know. :laughing:

Seems like I am the only one here that cares about the environment with my teeny scooter that only emits 42mg of co2 per km.

Yeah it’s not a moped. 110cc but probably leaves most cars for dead at the lights. :wink: Good on ya!

jakethesnake:
Seems like I am the only one here that cares about the environment with my teeny scooter that only emits 42mg of co2 per km.

Yeah it’s not a moped. 110cc but probably leaves most cars for dead at the lights. :wink: Good on ya!

It does but my commute is like 95% on a 70mph road so… :grimacing:
Top speed is like 55mph.
Unless it is windy and the wind is against me then I’m having to pin the throttle back to get like 40-43 mph. :blush: :blush:

Honda Civic 2.2 diesel, goes like greased weasel doodah. :wink:

adam277:
Bigvern gets a gold star for his little ecoboost ford but I kinda doubt his green credentials.

As for the rest of you with your dirty diesels and huge vans.
SHAME ON YOU

Shame on anyone who drives a rattling stinking diesel. :laughing:

As for me along the lines of this, but four door saloon, for fun.Or at least will be when I can afford to start running it again. :frowning:
youtube.com/watch?v=CFVOXsVN97Y

5 year old 1.8 Zafira from new as an everyday hack.Surprisingly nice to drive for a front wheel driver.

DBATOM:

maga:
I drive a 2013 fiat doblo postman pat van for work and general tatting around. For the weekends and trackdays I drive a 380bhp supercharged honda civic type R. :sunglasses:. On the road there aren’t many things that can keep up with it.

Supercharged Type R engine in something a little lighter -

Although when its raining, the 2x turbo’s in the M4 are just as much fun

You sure you’re a truck driver? What you pull around? The Crown Jewels… [emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk