What car do you drive?

Toddy2:

eagerbeaver:

hutpik:
Well you definitely park like a ‘beaver’,i suppose thats compulsory with that sort of car though. :smiley:

Accidently making sure no-one parks in the vacant spot next to mine. (Not 1 dent or mark on the bodywork :wink: )

I had one like that - was a nice comfortable ride

Fellow connoisseur :wink:

Been thinking about one of these.
L322 though.
Heart says yes…head says no.

commonrail:
Been thinking about one of these.
L322 though.
Heart says yes…head says no.

■■■■■■■■ to your head. Get one :grimacing:

Don’t know if I can resist,much longer.
They do say,the best way to ■■■■■ your life savings away…is to buy a v8 range rover.
Would go for a v6 though…as long as it’s the 3.6 :sunglasses:

commonrail:
Don’t know if I can resist,much longer.
They do say,the best way to ■■■■■ your life savings away…is to buy a v8 range rover.
Would go for a v6 though…as long as it’s the 3.6 :sunglasses:

Sold mine after 5 years - had no problems but reckon it might start costing money soon - plenty of electrics and sensors to start going wrong

It’s my dream car.
Only 2 cars give a similar ride (apparently)And that’s a bentley or rolls Royce.
Last of the L322’s are (practically new) e class/5 series estate money…though

Got this now - nowhere near as comfortable as the RR

Tasty tho

Toddy2:

Are the dipped headlights crap in yours ? They are in mine even with uprated bulbs, got LED’s to fit as soon as the adaptor plates arrive.

raymundo:
Are the dipped headlights crap in yours ? They are in mine even with uprated bulbs, got LED’s to fit as soon as the adaptor plates arrive.

justsayinlike :smiley:

IMG_0333.JPG

BEAVERMOBILE JUST BEEN CHANGED TODAY :blush:

NEW BEAVERMOBILE; (Can’t believe I’ve bought an AUDI :neutral_face: :blush: )

2013 Audi A4 2.0 TDI S-Line Black Edition. I will chuck a couple of pics up over the next couple of days.

qwakers:
my road car…

]

same car, looks a bit different now…

Punchy Dan:

Toddy2:

Punchy Dan:
0just purchased tfsi 2.0 top spec S3 auto Quattro 64 reg

Factory finished Hi Viz orange :smiley:

It’s RED same as the last one ! :imp: :unamused:

Si your right ,I had them side by side the old one is brilliant red and this new one is nearer to orange :blush:

I had just picked the Beemer up after a remap (by jeez it goes well now) and saw the IS 300 for sale and decided to buy it, and it leaves the BM standing …

raymundo:

Toddy2:

No - the lights are pretty good on all modes,
Mind you, don’t really know why I bought it, only get to use it about once a fortnight

New Beavermobile has indicators.

Who knew? :grimacing:

Punchy Dan:

Punchy Dan:

Toddy2:

Punchy Dan:
0just purchased tfsi 2.0 top spec S3 auto Quattro 64 reg

Factory finished Hi Viz orange :smiley:

It’s RED same as the last one ! :imp: :unamused:

Si your right ,I had them side by side the old one is brilliant red and this new one is nearer to orange :blush:

Ah well - good job it’s you Dan- anyone else and I would have pulled a face and blew a raspberry :smiley:

Ala Romeo 159 Diesel.

eagerbeaver:

2013 Audi A4 2.0 TDI S-Line Black Edition. I will chuck a couple of pics up over the next couple of days.

Starting to get a nice shine on her now :sunglasses:

eagerbeaver:

eagerbeaver:

Starting to get a nice shine on her now :sunglasses:

I looked at 1 of them at the weekend but was a 2015.Took it a quick spin and it was a nice drive.Now will i buy or just keep my 2011 insignia since i only use it to go to work and back.