wag+drag pics

A501 LNW, just re-cabbed and totally renovated (about 2001 if I remember right), wearing a dummy plate HER 57, the bosses’ initials and age at the time. It didn’t last much longer in service, the fleet went all-artic soon after.

A couple of my holiday snaps:

Dscn2749small.jpg

Img_2800small.jpg

Fell Over !!

widget:
F13 540 I-shift and F16 580 manual … both pull like a train

dieseldave:

I always liked those long draw-bar outfits in the Scanweigen countries! First saw them in the late '70s. Robert

ERF-NGC-European:

dieseldave:

I always liked those long draw-bar outfits in the Scanweigen countries! First saw them in the late '70s. Robert

Robert,

It looks like you beat me to Scandinavia. :smiley:

I didn’t get there until 1984, but I’m not sure if the Norwegians had them then because, although I did both countries, I can only remember them in Sweden.

I never got to Finland in a truck, so I’ve no idea on that score.

20190920_193530.jpg

Photo courtesy of Mr. Hopper.

Mine… :smiley:

Hi

my first every request on here, not expecting a great responce but here goes.

just wondered has anybody got any pics of wag and drag combos :question: in particular the drags as driving up and down the motorway i sometimes see weird and wonderful combos, from the axle combination (3 axle, 4 axle, all axles bunched together or axles all equally spaced apart along the trailer) size/lengh of the drag, to the design of the body on the drag compared to the body on the towing truck.

sad i know :blush: :blush: but just curious,

cheers

CC

One of ours with what could be a cracking trailer combination

ETS mod

The only pictures i have on photobucket of our old lorries so you have probably seen them before :unamused: :smiley:
Before sleeper pod=

After sleeper pod=

dont know if the last one is a wag/drag but the axle combination is the first i have seen on a rigid

Those Inta-Site Volvo’s are nice. :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Here are a few from the M6

Here`s a few for you

Heres a few of mine :smiley:

And my old ride

nice pics, but why do the english all seem to use those silly little trailers? whats wrong with a proper wagon & drag?

I always assumed a wagon and drag to be prime mover and trailer with turntable front axle, the pics above are mostly what i would class as drawbars

Wag & Drag