Vascular Parkinsonism {MSÁ)

hitch:
yesterday in the post
letter from ATOS
letter from pyshio
letter from social

progress

Hope you get it sorted. Like i said if you need help the place/person would be a WRO ( welfare rights adviser). Good luck.

Well i have had my scan i thought i was being converted to a Dalek to the tune of a jack hammer going on outside, then half halfway through it came thru the wall vibrating like bloody hell. Other than that nothing that a trip to hell wouldnt sort

booked docs appointment (sicknote) for Friday
though scan results not back as of today

nothing from DVLA
thought, assuming I lose class1
will I still keep 7.5t under grandfather rights

Results of scan back
they showed nothing untoward
meaning no signs of cancer or owt else
■■■■ I didn’t think they were looking for anything else

off on sick another 4 weeks see Doc in 2
nothing through from DVLA

money not run out yet

hitch:

Did it come recorded?

If not, bin it - like I’m sure they do with half the mail we send them - and claim you never received it :grimacing:

I am also being tested for this along with other things .Mine was descovered when i had a fit witch nurologest is treating as epiepsy automaticly lose licence for minimum of 1 year ,lgv 10 years .When licence comes back restricted to 3.5 tons …Great i am only 53 .Dwp are at best a wast of time £72 pw and a mortgage to pay. applied for pip and dla in october still not had any reply .So to all you younger drivers make sure you have plenty of insurance you never no whats round the corner :cry:

Bal luck steveo :frowning: I’ve always paid for a critical illness policy, though trust me, I hope I never need it and it’ll have been a big waste of money :confused: .

I’m just putting this out as a friends father has Parkinsons, diagnosed over two years ago, went over to a vegan diet + fish twice a week 15 months ago, and with his doctors permission came off all medication for his Parkinsons.

I’m not a doctor, and it isn’t to say that following a vegan diet is the reason for the improvement, what he can say is that is the only change he has made to his lifestyle and his doctors can’t attribute the regression to anything else either.

That’s just a FYI, no recommendations, but no harm in reasearching it if you feel that is something you could experiment with.

And his BP meds have been quartered.

car licence on one year renewal
nothing heard from ATOS
awaiting PIPS. Council Tax benefit sorted
If anyone offers to help, take it, I have,
there have been hoops to jump through
I didn’t know about

this is whats left

Hope you get it sorted soon.

As lorry drivers, we mostly live hand to mouth, partly due to our MASSIVE earnings and partly due to spending too much making up for being away all week to the missus, so anything that affects our income is usually drastic.

after a 2nd mri and some electric probing
i may have MSA
but we’ll stufff you full of drugs
and see what happens

had PIP (was dla) interveiw wait for answer up tp 8 weeks
in band 2 for housing looking at sheltered accomadation
balabce really bad
trying for referall at John Radcliffe Oxford
the experts are there

toby1234abc:
I am not a doctor but will half an aspirin daily help out.

That with Aspirin is good.
Read that ■■■■■■ helps too. Was in a Magazin a Study of a Uni who proofed that 99% of every Headache was gone after an ■■■■■■,and Alzheimer Patient were in extrem better condition after each ■■■■■■.
In another Documentation it was shown that Alzheimer Patient could remember lots of earlier Life by listening old Music,they heard during oldering.

Immigrant:

toby1234abc:
I am not a doctor but will half an aspirin daily help out.

That with Aspirin is good.
Read that ■■■■■■ helps too. Was in a Magazin a Study of a Uni who proofed that 99% of every Headache was gone after an ■■■■■■,and Alzheimer Patient were in extrem better condition after each ■■■■■■.
In another Documentation it was shown that Alzheimer Patient could remember lots of earlier Life by listening old Music,they heard during oldering.

thats it then ,more ■■■■■■■ and when you get alzheimers ,listen to old music and you wont forget early life

PIP sorted and back payed
John Radcliffe visited and now await
appointment for sleep test
cant remember if DLA is sorted :blush:
and am some some serious drugs with
lots of potential side effects but seem ok
for now. Still at dads.
taxed car then found i could get it for :cry:
but can claim it back.

Bad news this week the lead guitarist in a
band i watch has cancer hes 60 odd

a bit of an update