V.d. Vlist heavy haulage

An old one for you Patrick !

Cheers Dean, a proper return to form there mate :wink:

Interesting trailer, haven’t seen it before…

A couple more Patrick.

Couple pic’s taken in the yard…

20170525_115857.jpg

20170525_115955.jpg

20170525_120016.jpg

20170525_120035.jpg

20170525_120109.jpg

20170525_120127.jpg

Unit nr.8, the first Scanny in the fleet fitted with a torque converter.

Nice old 112 !

pv39.PNG

DEANB:
Nice old 112 !

Ooh blimey mate! Where did you dig up this one then… :wink:
That’s how I remember those 112’s, proper workhorses they were…

Another batch of Scanny’s then…

Just got to love the 3-serie Scania one of the best truck ever built in my mind.
Dont know if i posted this one,but i took this pic a couple years ago coming back from a trip to Gothenburg.

Danne

Dirty Dan:
Just got to love the 3-serie Scania one of the best truck ever built in my mind.
Dont know if i posted this one,but i rock this pic a couple years ago coming back from a trip to Gothenburg.

Danne

Cheers Danne, that seems to be a unit from the Polish depot.

The 2 and 3 series are without doubt the best they’ve build, although I quite liked the 4 series I drove as well, everything that came out after that was just absolute rubbish…IMHO that is… :wink:

Had the pleasure of seeing a VANG lowloader in the flesh last week, some German haulier used it, was a beam trailer, wasn’t really impressed by it though, the 1 axle was a non-steer, the detachable neck couldn’t be put back in it’s place without the help of a forklift and the whole thing looked as it just wasn’t build to take on heavy loads…still, that’s from the first look, I would like to try one, but for now I would say Nooteboom is king… :wink:

Mighty 143

DEANB:
Mighty 143

Cheers for posting that one Dean!

Cracking motor that was, the lads who drove still regret the day it was sold…

DEANB:
Mighty 143

Great picture DeanB. I loved driving a 143 and it’s predecessor the 142.

Sent from my Hol-U19 using Tapatalk

pv83:

Dirty Dan:
Dont know if i posted this one,but i rock this pic a couple years ago coming back from a trip to Gothenburg.

Danne

The 2 and 3 series are without doubt the best they’ve build, although I quite liked the 4 series I drove as well, everything that came out after that was just absolute rubbish…IMHO that is… :wink:

Had the pleasure of seeing a VANG lowloader in the flesh last week, some German haulier used it, was a beam trailer, wasn’t really impressed by it though, the 1 axle was a non-steer, the detachable neck couldn’t be put back in it’s place without the help of a forklift and the whole thing looked as it just wasn’t build to take on heavy loads…still, that’s from the first look, I would like to try one, but for now I would say Nooteboom is king… :wink:

Hmm ill have to talk to Terje about that on friday,never heard or seen a VANG trailer like that. But as you say nooteboom is a great trailer. It will be fun to visit the factory and see my Trailer when its built and do some last minut change. :open_mouth:

Danne

Dirty Dan:

pv83:

Dirty Dan:

Danne

Hmm ill have to talk to Terje about that on friday,never heard or seen a VANG trailer like that. But as you say nooteboom is a great trailer. It will be fun to visit the factory and see my Trailer when its built and do some last minut change. :open_mouth:

Danne

As far as I could understand it had something to do with the German permit, more precisely with how much he was able to extend the trailer…his boss wanted just one self tracking axle at the back at first… :unamused: Try to imagine getting that 'round corners when fully extended…
Can’t remember the name of the firm, but they are situated near Paderborn…

When is the delivery of your new trailer taking place? If you visit the workshop, can you provide us with some pic’s perchange…? :wink:

From the past few weeks…

20170703_195409.jpg

20170713_134157.jpg

20170707_100950.jpg

20170628_143555.jpg

20170627_153245.jpg

20170627_152318.jpg

20170621_103207.jpg

20170620_152609.jpg

20170602_110406.jpg

20170720_093752.jpg

20170720_093818.jpg

20170720_093744.jpg

Hi Patrick, what’s with the Feenstra/ Holtrop connection :question: .
Oily

oiltreader:
Hi Patrick, what’s with the Feenstra/ Holtrop connection :question: .
Oily

Ey up Oily!

Feenstra is a o/d from up north and subbies for Holtrop.