UK Parliament Survey - International haulage

GOG47:
Well, this has gone way off the original topic but allow me to put my tuppence worth in, as a grumpy old ■■■■. There are only males and females, anything else is just mental illness. Just sayin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly…probably what most down to earth, grass roots people think. If this gender nonsense carries on it begs the question of where does it stop!

GORDON 50:

GOG47:
Well, this has gone way off the original topic but allow me to put my tuppence worth in, as a grumpy old ■■■■. There are only males and females, anything else is just mental illness. Just sayin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly…probably what most down to earth, grass roots people think. If this gender nonsense carries on it begs the question of where does it stop!

While this has historically been treated as a mental health problem, that is no longer the case for the vast majority of experts (assuming you haven’t had enough of those) and it is generally recognised that binary gender (like ■■■■■■■■■) is simply a social construct.

Both of those two posts are exactly the same views stated by many in the past on behaviours and lifestyles that most on here wouldn’t bat an eyelid at, as they are considered perfectly acceptable in contemporary society. In other words, times change - move with them.

What about those of us who genuinely don’t care one iota about someone else’s skin colour, their religion or their ■■■■■■■■■? Are we now guilty of some perceived “ism” precisely because we don’t care? Are we now somehow at fault?

the maoster:
What about those of us who genuinely don’t care one iota about someone else’s skin colour, their religion or their ■■■■■■■■■? Are we now guilty of some perceived “ism” precisely because we don’t care? Are we now somehow at fault?

If you don’t care I believe the correct procedure is you have to be “educated” and your privilege explained to you.

adam277:

the maoster:

If you don’t care I believe the correct procedure is you have to be “educated” and your privilege explained to you.

You’re probably correct there.

Here’s the rub however; surely if I don’t care either way then I’m being judged by those that do?