Trucking girl from Poland

obviously the flipflop in question went through the following before starting the shift…

swan sandwiches…check
flask of boiled cabbage water…check
spare flipflops…check
spare holed socks.check
leave can of deoderant at home…check
wife beater vest…check
nylon trakky suit…check
iphone…check
earplugs…check
up to speed and on the legal limiter…check

now then.i wonder who il deliberately go out and murder today…
the vast majority txt,phone and take a hand off the wheel and a eye off the road sometimes…crap happens.

here it is when misses wifey and the brats does it to truckieboy…youtube.com/watch?v=6-0E2Nxtm6o

Hi Dieseldog999, I seem to get the impression that some of the guys here see you as the forum’s resident “comedian”, with your sharp wit and cutting sarcasm (?)
Please be assured that I’m not one of them !
I still find your remark’s very immature and offensive !
With regards to your lighthearted view’s of serious / fatal road accident’s, I just hope
that the Police never knock on your door in the middle of the night with tragic news !

Please dont bother responding with some laddish reply, I won’t be here !!

johnny51:
Has anyone viewed this girl’s video’s on YouTube ?

She is gorgeous, sweet and an expert driver !

For any of you guy’s who think Lisa Kelly is the top’s, check out this young girl !!

There is NO comparison !!!
John

Lighten up FFS

“She is gorgeous” “sweet” “check out this young girl”

You post that on a Truck Forum then throw a hissy fit and get all offended with the response ?

Try posting it on your average Feminazi website and see what response you get :smiley:

I know I’m repeating myself but, FFS

johnny51:
Hi Dieseldog999, I seem to get the impression that some of the guys here see you as the forum’s resident “comedian”, with your sharp wit and cutting sarcasm (?)
Please be assured that I’m not one of them !
I still find your remark’s very immature and offensive !
With regards to your lighthearted view’s of serious / fatal road accident’s, I just hope
that the Police never knock on your door in the middle of the night with tragic news !

Please dont bother responding with some laddish reply, I won’t be here !!

ohnny

well for your information,theres humour in everything depending on your perpective.
my ex sufferd from alhiemers and once was missing for 5 months,4 in the morning the cops appeared at the door and brought her back…how tragic is that??
though seeing as your obviously a recent member of the humour police,then, once again,heres the old chesnut of a pic for you,although your not here…what can we say but…(sing along now)…bye bye johnny,johnny bye bye…bye bye johnny,johnny bye bye…youtube.com/watch?v=zdNH78oEHpE
if your toes aint tapping after this,then your either too old,or too young…oops,i forgot,your not here to be reading it. :slight_smile:

You guys can forget it now . Because of your bickering she moved to Canada

Shortcut:
You guys can forget it now . Because of your bickering she moved to Canada

Mmmm her and Lisa in a video. Ice road truckers (adult version)

I think the camera man was hoping for a bumpy road, to see if them loads moved.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vzEI4q8GSCg