Who you all following on YouTube?

Hey chaps,
Just wondering what lorry drivers as following on YouTube?

Trucker jay is loved on here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wee Yorkshireman

That Irish man Ned Kelly with Moe and Billy

Not following anyone, but that crazy east-european female driver with multiple FUBARS she seems inordinately proud of, is hard to resist watching, in the same way that a train wreck draws your attention.

Angelica Larsson from Sweden .

toby1234abc:

Yes now your talking that’s one fit bird

toby1234abc:

She is the only one to follow.[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Scott Andrews is from my neck of the woods so I watch his vlogs on there and they are pretty good. Enjoy Trucker Jay’s stuff and Deady’s material is not bad either. Not a subscriber to any of them though.

Ned kelly, deady, luke vernon (doesnt post much these days due to his accident, wish him a speedy recovery)

Among the many channels do have a few Lorry related ones, just looking through the channel list.

Angelica Larsson, Actually avoided for quite a while since (wrongly) assumed its just going to be a pretty girl pretending to be a trucker driver(and there are better site to just look at girls :unamused: ), but actually a good channel, i mean its always going to be easier watching a smoking hot Swedish girl do most things but she is genuinely a great driver, and entertaining to watch and cool to see how things are done over there.

Deady2012, Personally one the best, has so much enthusiasm for the job, actually helped me realise that i want to learn/be a truck driver so bloody go for it

Jason Walton, not watched a lot recently and good so see somebody happy to film having a moan, or chatting crap don’t have to watch to learn anything just listing to somebody chat crap for a while is good

KevTee, only watched a few videos, but good so far

Luke Vernon,Scott Andrews, Trucker J, Wittering Trucker, Stavros969, Luke C are the rest on the list, all make good videos, all different to each other most guys are all worth watching at some point

Luke Vernon & Bertie (Almost Daily), Scott Andrews, Deady2012 (Ya fool!), Trucker J, Ned & Moe Kelly, Truck Driver Hayley, Stavros, Luke C, Angelika :wink:, the wandering muzungu (He drives everything!) and because he is from near my home town and now works for the sons of the man that used to chase me out of his scrapyard as a child the Dorsetshire Lad KevTee. Edit - Luke C in a HGV!

daftvader:

toby1234abc:

She is the only one to follow.[emoji106]

Seen her eating a McDonalds once in her vid, subscribed immediately… :sunglasses:

Stavros969 - I love looking at shiny trucks I’ll probably never drive or own but it’s relaxing watching.

Ned Kelly - crazy Irishman in his older videos doing Europe and screaming at cyclists for not using the cycle. Top bloke. Complete nutter. Man after my own heart!

Used to enjoy kevtee when he was doing those tricky London building site drops. Bit boring now. Unsubscribed. I get its all about money and home life and that must come first but it makes boring telly. Same with wotshisface (the big lad) now on tippers. Seem like nice guys I’d happily buy a pint though.

Simon London Trucker

I watch all the guys mentioned here. I also watch a lot of the US truckers, can’t beat the scenery they have there and I am envious of the massive sites, truck stops with nice clean facilities and the large highways they have to drive on with insane speed limits in some state! USA roads were built for trucks not like the UK.
Provost motorsports
Trucker Josh vlogs (canadian)
Truck AK
OTrookie
are a few if you want to branch out into the USA side of trucking, there are tons out there

Razorkittn trucker cassie, strangely her best video is not about trucks youtube.com/watch?v=uDEI0RMmJxs&t=125s 8 minutes 10 and 9 miutes 10 are particularly interesting, You can all thank me later.

I watch Sugar Foot the Jamaican guy. He rebuilds his own trucks. He is only a young man