TomTom Go Professional 6200 Lifetime

I got the tt 6000lte a while back when very made a mistake on the pricing on their website, it should have been near £350 but they had them for about £130, everyone got onto it and very honoured the purchases.
Anyway, its not been perfect but I was very happy with it, just waiting for them to mess up with the 6250 pricing :laughing:

The traffic/camera subscription is £50 per year

I purchased the 6250 which has the built in sim so don’t have to pair it with your phone unless you want to use it for hands free calls & texts

TheNewBoy:
The traffic/camera subscription is £50 per year

I purchased the 6250 which has the built in sim so don’t have to pair it with your phone unless you want to use it for hands free calls & texts

i got the 520 , pair with my phone ,
no need to pay £50 a year
the amount of data is uses for traffic information and cameras is hardly anything
costs about 10p a week

Tomtom one, bridge height map, and Sally traffic.
I was paying £20 a year for map updates and was gutted when they stopped doing them, I think the operating system and mapping was far better than the 520 pro I have now.

I’ve never found Sally Traffic etc to be a great deal of use other than to give me some idea what is at the head of the queue I’m in. For perfectly understandable reasons she (and her colleagues) rarely mention problems until they have become well established and likewise only announce them cleared an hour or more after everything has returned more or less to normal.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk