The stock yard parking cost?

What’s the overnight rate at the stock yard truck stop ?
I’ve got to go to Blyth docks to collect on Tuesday from Southampton so I will only have about 2-3 hours driving time left so I will only get back to Doncaster or chesterfield at a pinch or is jnc 29 stop a better option ?

I think it’s about £17 for cash / card. It’s not on snap either.

I’ve stayed there a few times and other than the fact it’s got hot food and a bar I wouldn’t bother. You can park on most of the industrial estate side roads nearby for free. They are hassle free too. You need to be in the Stockyard before 19:00hrs (7pm in old money) or you’ll struggle to get parked. Especially on the busiest day of the year so far!!!

Thanks what’s that new one at Goole like ?

Goole is £17.50 if I remember, can use Snap, still getting up and running so doesn’t quite fill up, I have stayed a few times. No shop there yet, but obviously Beefeater on the same estate and McDonalds too.

neilp1982:
Goole is £17.50 if I remember, can use Snap, still getting up and running so doesn’t quite fill up, I have stayed a few times. No shop there yet, but obviously Beefeater on the same estate and McDonalds too.

there is a good transport café just half a mile up the road from goole truck stop , will get a good meal there as well woodside café