Parking in goole

im on the same night out job that i did 2 weeks ago. this time i know i will be parking in goole as my backload is from the M62 trading estate. this time i will be parked up by 11.30 (i start at 20.30 tonight) tomorrow morning. as it is a friday i expect i will struggle to find space to park up. any suggestions?
i did spot a truck park there last time. do they charge for parking?

all i can think about are goblins now. :laughing:

There was a cafe (Woodside?) on the A614 on the right about 1 mile from junction 36 M62 towards Selby,its a while since ive used it so just ask a local to make sure its still open.

- GOOLE TRUCK STOP -

Not sure of the parking fee, but you could ring and ask.

spot on Kate. thank you :smiley:

the website makes it sound like a decent place. the smaller businesses are usually more focused on customer satisfaction than bigger companies though. i suppose loyalty and passing on information is good for business. i certainly recommend good businesses to people i know

for future reference, parking is £10.25. from what i have seen, thats very reasonable

result :smiley:

herbert fletcher allow overnight parking on site so i dumped the trailer on the bay and parked in the front yard :sunglasses:

I am not sure whether this bloke will win his battle but he probably needs some support.

goolecourier.co.uk/news/My-s … 5262969.jp

Click on the link above to read

When up that area I used to park by the Shell garage at junc 36, There was a Mcdonalds, a pub and the 24 garage facilities, excellent TV reception, and best of all it was free :smiley:

If you did manage to park up in Goole and had time on your HANDS then I have heard that the locals are very friendly and even offer to have a game of darts etc so don’t be shy, go on, have a play with the Goolies… :unamused: