The Snip

Had it done 2009. In the clinic for 9am, out for 10. Over the road for a full breakfast as a treat myself for being a brave soldier. By now it was opening time so into Wetherspoons in Eccles for one or two then onwards towards home via several more Eccles boozers and got home around 9pm totally wrecked. Never had a spot of bother from it.

beanie:
Never had a spot of bother from it.

What from having the snip or an all day bender ? :smiley:

bald bloke:

beanie:

The snip. Got bother for coming home after 12 pints and getting kebab all over the kitchen!

beanie:

bald bloke:

beanie:

The snip. Got bother for coming home after 12 pints and getting kebab all over the kitchen!

I usually get it down me front and then she has to get the vanish out next day to scrub me shirt :blush:

Had it done nearly 10 years ago.

My nuts were MASSIVE for a couple of days afterwards,but no other issues.

Geoffo:
Had it done nearly 10 years ago.

My nuts were MASSIVE for a couple of days afterwards,but no other issues.

Lord take away the pain but leave the swelling , impress the ladies

Mine booked in for no scalpel op in my local Doctor surgery end of August so will tell you more then. Got to post off your sample to be tested now, that’ll be a laugh at the post office ha ha.

Ex was type 1 diabetic and were advised to stick with one sprog. So I had it. Lying in surgery alone with everything exposed when a porter wandered in. “Won’t be long - they’re just warming the bricks”. I replied something to the effect of “if I see you when I get out of here you’ll …” “You won’t be rushing anywhere mate” came the reply! That was the worst part of the whole experience. Having some nutter cut into my sack etc. etc. was easy. Op was done at 1430 and I was home and in my local at 2030. Minimal damage and little pain. If in doubt have it done!! :smiley:

I’m surprised Immigrant’s link hasn’t been picked up by the mods yet. :open_mouth:

Well had mine done on Friday ( they do it then so you get most time to rest!) Can honestly say it was aching not pain as such but all went well and ‘normal sevice’ was resumed on saturday. Other than a small wound healing nicely and a little bruising coming out this week it is fine. Now waiting to send samples away. If your thinking of having it done then go for it.

My doctor has talked me out of it. He says I’m too handsome and I might be needed to help repopulate the earth one day. He gave me some pills for the wife to take instead.

Contraflow:
My doctor has talked me out of it. He says I’m too handsome and I might be needed to help repopulate the earth one day. He gave me some pills for the wife to take instead.

:laughing: :laughing: are the tablets for her faked headache■■?