Cupid Stunt.

I phoned the vasaectomy clinic and they cut me off. :laughing:

toby1234abc:
I phoned the vasaectomy clinic and they cut me off. :laughing:

when i phoned the doctors to arrange my snip. i asked ā€œhow do i get a hysterectomy?ā€ they thought it was hillareous. so did my mum, my wife, her sisters. and every women in the area. :laughing:

When my uncle and his wife went to the doctors appointment to arrange his vasectomy the doctor said ( on his way out of the room to speak with a nurse about another matter) ā€œJust pop behind the curtains and strip off and I will be back in a moment.ā€
Two minutes later the doctor came back in the room stepped behind the curtains and found my uncle and his wife stood there both stark naked! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Apparently the poor doctor couldnā€™t move for laughing as he tried to explain that my aunty didnā€™t need to be examined as the operation didnā€™t really include her!

They have never been able to live it down ( and this was about 25 years ago!) :laughing:

my Mate does circumsitions for the local synagogue. the money,s rubbish but he gets good tips.

Springsteen_girl:
When my uncle and his wife went to the doctors appointment to arrange his vasectomy the doctor said ( on his way out of the room to speak with a nurse about another matter) ā€œJust pop behind the curtains and strip off and I will be back in a moment.ā€
Two minutes later the doctor came back in the room stepped behind the curtains and found my uncle and his wife stood there both stark naked! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Apparently the poor doctor couldnā€™t move for laughing as he tried to explain that my aunty didnā€™t need to be examined as the operation didnā€™t really include her!

They have never been able to live it down ( and this was about 25 years ago!) :laughing:

Good oneā€¦ :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

My other uncle had his snip done and 24 hours later was sat on an inflatable ring (and a bag of frozen peas) whilst driving a VW camper all the way to Paris for the 1981 European Cup final! :open_mouth:

Good job Liverpool won! :laughing: :laughing: