Tarmac tippers - talk to me

We used to run stone into Bredbury from Ballidon back when Tilcon only had the concrete plant there, three loads a day.

Pete.

Good old Bredbury, spend half your time Sat around waiting. Iv just done 5 months running for tarmac carting dry out of Buxton(we also bring it too Bredbury and end up Sat around) I did 3 years on tippers working for a farmer and loved every single day of it. Then tried tarmac and hated it that much iv left trucks altogether. Wasn’t the guy I worked for he was sound but tarmac expect miracles from us. Hopefully it’s better at Bredbury for you mate and good luck with it, keep her Lit
[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Seems ok so far, done my training and waiting for my site card. Been running sand and stone this week and never realised tipper drivers were so miserable from other companies, ah well I’m keeping her lit haha.

Well that was short lived.
Boss seems to think it’s ok to have you sat around 2-3 hours during the day then expect you to get a tyre changed at 6pm.
As it works on a day rate he can kiss my arse.

The grass not so green then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The job is a doddle, the company is crap.

Aaaah T Naughtons. Do they still have that pimped up FM Volvo Tommys Taxi

Cowboys of the prairie kind.
“What do you mean you put your card in at 6? You don’t need to put your card in till you get your first load”
“I know your lights are out but it will be daylight in an hour, you won’t need them then”
“I’ll need a break before I get back” “Pull your card, we need that truck back empty”

Eejits.

Bredburys Mr Big won’t ya b nowin B Jesus

Honked:
Well that was short lived.
Boss seems to think it’s ok to have you sat around 2-3 hours during the day then expect you to get a tyre changed at 6pm.
As it works on a day rate he can kiss my arse.

Sounds about right!
Lol

Put in a near hit and report them to tarmac… it’ll soon get sorted :wink:

Discovered lately tarmac tippers offer you loads of er, ‘coffee’… :unamused:

tarmactipper:
Bredburys Mr Big won’t ya b nowin B Jesus

Not Big Rick with a silent P lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Are the mixers still queuing round the yard to get loaded :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

YES and yes. Didn,t know you spelt Bredbury with a N !!! If you get my drift? Who the Fec are you and why are you in here?

Just an update to inform any future mugs who work for this shower of idiots.

I left them back in October.

Got a letter off the taxman yesterday to advise a change to my tax code, after calling them, they advised me that Naughton knobs had declared me as earning over £100,000 for 6 weeks work. The taxman wanted £32,000 in unpaid tax.

■■■■■■ eejits.