Tachograph the site member

Hi I did see your post in my inbox and have ( tried to reply to you ) thanks for that
I have no idea if it got posted and you saw it, just to say thanks for trying to help.
Just as many others have . I cant get my head round that the replies at the top are from decades ago and in some threads are jumbled up.
I never found the “hamburger” either !
I think more bedding in and fine tuning is needed, I get peed off getting logged out randomly and having reset my password, again . even now as I type this I am presented with posts from 2009,2013,2011,2012.
There is a distinct lack of input from the mods or site admins. This is still one heck of a ċlusterƒuck.
Good luck and well done to those of you who have tolerated this.

The “related topics” section needs some fine-tuning indeed. Perhaps they should limit displayed threads to relatively recent ones. It has led to people replying to threads over 10 years old. The links will probably be based on key words that the thread title or content mention.

I dont think anything will happen , its taken tree day to log back on here to respond to this
was getting a too many attempts try again in 3 min / 20 seconds whats that about ?

I’ve no idea why you’re having trouble logging in but I believe you’re not the only one having that problem.

Lets hope the powers that be sort it out sooner rather than later, in the mean time if there’s anything we can help with just ask, there are some of us who are willing to do what we can to help but obviously we can’t do anything about the logging in problem I’m afraid :frowning:

1 Like