SNOW!

The Highway Man:
monkey!!! :open_mouth:

As long as you dont go to Hartlepool :laughing: :laughing:

animal:

The Highway Man:
monkey!!! :open_mouth:

As long as you dont go to Hartlepool :laughing: :laughing:

Thatā€™s why we didnā€™t have a company there when I served with the Military Police :wink:

We had a bit of warm snow (rain) and thatā€™s all :frowning:

we had snow earlie tonight about 1/2 inch to about an inch not much

rupert_duck:

Thats strange, just got in from Norwich, one of the guys i was out with said there was 4 inches out yr way?

MR VAIN:

rupert_duck:

Thats strange, just got in from Norwich, one of the guys i was out with said there was 4 inches out yr way?

Itā€™s not strange. Easy to get measurements wrong. I say 10 inches and the wife says 2 :frowning:

I have just been out in the garden to check, no snow but very strong winds.
I will get my sledge out just in case. :slight_smile:

mushroomman:
I have just been out in the garden to check, no snow but very strong winds.
I will get my sledge out just in case. :slight_smile:

Wth the weather you guys downunder have had lately, snow really wouldnā€™t surprise me.

No snow in Northampton, I think we had our quota for the year at the arse end of October.

we have had 2 light snow falls so far, it looks like the UK has had more than Sweden.
minus 7 right now

Well weā€™ve certainly got it in North Norfolk this morning

even got some in brid,

MR VAIN:

rupert_duck:

sorry did not get tape measure out will try harder next time mr v :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Who said it never snows in Norfolk this was the A140 at 10.00am Sunday.
I was doing OK on my way to a meeting in Norwich untill I caught up with the grockles who are clueless in the snow.Now driving in snow and ice is much like making love, you do everything smoothly and with purpose, you also treat every thing you touch like its going to break off. OK one other thing if you canā€™t drive in snow and ice STAY AT HOME PLEASE.!!

We got the best bit today the sun was bright and there was a gentle breeze.

Oh and the dog caught a pheasant which is hanging in the barn so we get a free dinner too. :smiley:

back to the top.

We had our first snow fall on the 16th of Oct but did not amount to muchā€¦its been snowing here for about 11 hrs now, ploughs are out putting salt on the roads and its zero at the moment.

anyone else got snow ?

MRC:
Phewww!!! Its too mild for snow. (In November? Too mildā€¦CRAZY!!!)

Well this thread was originally started in November last year so you never knowā€¦

Paul

Ladytrucker679:
Did you get any snow? We did quite well, more than I expected.

I donā€™t think it will last but the village kids have had fun this morning. :smiley:

Thatā€™s what you get living in them thar hills :stuck_out_tongue:

looks like a light covering while we have brilliant sunshine here :laughing:

Bloody MRC, he has had me canceling trips oop north :stuck_out_tongue: until I checked the date

Itā€™s not too mild for bleeding rain though! Itā€™s lashing it down and Iā€™m soaked to the skin! :open_mouth:

oooh cant wait for the snow (not), all fun and games start again on the good old multi dropā€¦

getting down wasnt a problem :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

well what better thing to do on your '45 break :exclamation: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

in the winter you get free ice lollies in my fav flavour - plain :exclamation: :exclamation: :grimacing: :grimacing:

a light dusting and cars struggle out of car parkā€¦

slippy slippy :exclamation: :exclamation: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i dont wanna get out my nice warm cab, ho hum :cry: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

MRC:
Youā€™re a traffic mofficer so its OK :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :sunglasses:

I was off duty when I posted the comment!! not bothered now, got all my gortex wet weather gear on :wink: