SWEDISH BLUE:
One of these for my winter deliveries?
twitter.com/hashtag/PushtheBoun … wsrc%5Etfw

He it is in action.

youtube.com/watch?v=PtT79sdYMZM

hutpik:
This would be better. :sunglasses:

Yes please, I wouldn’t mind having a go on that :smiley:

lappland life 068.JPGHi bonnie.You are welcome we’ve got enough snow until May,and if thats to much you can borrow this

hutpik:
0Hi bonnie.You are welcome we’ve got enough snow until May,and if thats to much you can borrow this

Hi hutpik, I would love to have a go! You are very lucky, it looks a lot of fun :smiley:

lappland life 215.jpgHi Bonnie.Life is not so bad up here.Nice people,low stress,nice nature and ‘‘real’’ seasons with proper temperatures.Up to +30c in summer and -40c in winter.I work in the mine[driving] during the summer and make enough for the whole year [living frugally].

hutpik:
[attachment=0]lappland life 215.jpg[t]Hi Bonnie.Life is not so bad up here.Nice people,low stress,nice nature and ‘‘real’’ seasons with proper temperatures.Up to +30c in summer and -40c in winter.I work in the mine[driving] during the summer and make enough for the whole year [living frugally].

Hi hutpik, that’s fantastic scenery :smiley: , we have had a miserable wet & windy winter over here, & its just starting to get lighter earlier in the mornings & evenings as spring is aproaching. We have reaky only had two good frosty mornings all winter , reaching a mere -5.5 celsius. I don’t think I would cope very well with the -40c :open_mouth: {{{ :confused: }}} Brrrrrrrrrr, thats seriously cold !!

Hi Bonnie.at min 40 c se start to have problems With trucks and trains due to things starting to get Brittle but normally With min 10c till min30c everything is normal?you learn to live With the temp,good thing is it discourages the migrants,They really cant handle the cold.

hutpik:
Hi Bonnie.at min 40 c se start to in aave problems With trains due to things starting to get Brittle but normally With min 10c till min30c everything is normal?you learn to live With the temp,good thing is it discourages the migrants,They really cant handle the cold.

hi hutpik, it’s amazing how the extreme cold affects things making them brittle. I would imagine it would take a while to climatise to those sort of temperatures -30c
-40c . It must be something like working & living in a meat freezer!. A beautiful country though .

bonnie lass:
It’s amazing how the extreme cold affects things making them brittle.

It is a bit weird, and you first have to image a solid having a certain amount of fluidity! :open_mouth:

It’s called Grain Boundary Sliding, where individual crystals/grains slide against each a tiny fraction.
But as the temperate drops, even these seize up…

Sorry, I’ll shut up! :laughing:

Evil8Beezle:

bonnie lass:
It’s amazing how the extreme cold affects things making them brittle.

It is a bit weird, and you first have to image a solid having a certain amount of fluidity! :open_mouth:

It’s called Grain Boundary Sliding, where individual crystals/grains slide against each a tiny fraction.
But as the temperate drops, even these seize up…

Sorry, I’ll shut up! :laughing:

Its strange to think of metal having a fluidity content though , i guess its somthing you dont generally think about it in that way :confused: Until it freezes & breaks ! :open_mouth: