Scania Centurions

Beach

image.jpg

Tap the snap for full size.

harry:
Tap the snap for full size.

Thanks Harry I can’t get the poxy fotos on straight however I try it !!

Has any one any pics or info on No.8 I think it was sold to langdons or someone with a similar name originaly.it was in a light blue livery with stripes.it was also owned by moyle transport and now by k.mackin international fully restored the first reg was J4 MJM I think.J500 JMA with moyle and now J500 KMT with Mackin international

*cb143:
Has any one any pics or info on No.8 I think it was sold to langdons or someone with a similar name originaly.it was in a light blue livery with stripes.it was also owned by moyle transport and now by k.mackin international fully restored the first reg was J4 MJM I think.J500 JMA with moyle and now J500 KMT with Mackin international

Hope this helps truckblog.co.uk/2014/07/13/centurions-8-9-14/

irish lorries:

*cb143:

Hope this helps truckblog.co.uk/2014/07/13/centurions-8-9-14/

Thanks for the help there lads

K.Adams:
I think 1 of theses 100 centurions was written off in Malaga. It was owned by Howard Clayton aka Aadvark international reg K100PTL

K100 PTL was owned by Patrick’s hence the PTL (Patrick Transport Ltd) If I can get a pic uploaded it shall be attached! I would love the Pack with the goodies in it! Wonder is there any of these such “Packs” for sale?

Also I think there may be a pic of the Original Certificate somewhere on the web!

6574374823_7495a10530_z.jpg

Has anyone got any pictures of any of the 100 special edition Scania Centurions made to celebrate 100 years of Scania around 1991?
Thanks.

are you looking for them in their first owners livery or just any company as long as its a centurion? (may be able to help)

I drove one but I think the snaps are in the garage…

harry:
I drove one but I think the snaps are in the garage…

Whtas wrong with them?.

It’s a Scania, what else needs to be wrong with them??

:laughing:

Any photos regardless of when they are taken please.

Try here for some good photos of Ralph Davies centurions.

uk.msnusers.com/RalphDaviesInter … oebox.msnw

Click on the scania page and there are quite a few centurions.

Cheers
Neilf

truckfest northwest

Truckfest Scotland 1995

both ex Gordon Leslie

Great truck in its day a left hand sleeper 110. I drove for Robert Armstrongs mid 70’s.

truckfest Peterborough 2017