One of France’s greatest classics!

Froggy55:

It certainly looks the part.

Sent using Tapatalk.
Johnny

Froggy55:

Here is a model Corgi Bernard Type 110 Luton Van/fourgon Lessive Saint Marc Boxed for sale Contemporary Manufacture Diecast Cars, Trucks & Vans for sale | eBay

I Know that model. A pity its wheels look like anything but Bernard wheels!

Anyone going to RetroMobile this year?

retromobile.com/

Indoor shows are not my cup of tea. Compact and noisy crowd, stuffy air…

Froggy55:
Indoor shows are not my cup of tea. Compact and noisy crowd, stuffy air…

Well, with the current weather type… I don’t mind for once being indoors :wink:

Hi Guys…The winter time is when i can get on here on a regular basis, however, we lost both our internet and phone on November 27th, and got it back last Friday…8 weeks…not amused…

So to get going again, a few seasonal pics…

ob_70957d_000ob-0ce5b2a3c315d958e5edf874e620c872-cito-2.jpg

Fergie47:
Hi Guys…The winter time is when i can get on here on a regular basis, however, we lost both our internet and phone on November 27th, and got it back last Friday…8 weeks…not amused…

8 weeks without Internet? I would become crazy long before that!

I bought a Citroën 23 exactly similar to this one from a friend, just for fun, and remember getting stuck in a snow gale on a country lane. I had to get back home on foot and come back later with a friend and a tractor. Most uncomfortable, but mine was fitted with an efficient Perkins P4 diesel.

Welcome back Senior!

Fergie47:

Welcome back to cyberspace. You’ve been missed.

I knew I’d seen that dutch registered Berliet before, done some digging in the archives, found this…

And I did find some more…

Berliet_GBO15P_6x6_S1_02.jpg

Berliet_GBO15P_6x6_05.jpg

Berliet_GBO15P_6x6_04.jpg

Berliet_GBO15_6x4_HC_01.jpg

2007-11-18-1638-50.jpg

2007-11-18-1624-59.jpg

Nostalgic pic of the week…

pv83:
And I did find some more…

Last pictures was taken during a commercial show in Leipzig (DDR), and the partly hidden truck behind the Berliet TLM 15 looks like a Skoda; much more modern than the Berliet!

Froggy55:

Fergie47:

8 weeks without Internet? I would become crazy long before that!
I bought a Citroën 23 exactly similar to this one from a friend, just for fun, and remember getting stuck in a snow gale on a country lane. I had to get back home on foot and come back later with a friend and a tractor. Most uncomfortable, but mine was fitted with an efficient Perkins P4 diesel.

Bet you wish you still had that old citroen, perking power or not…

Some great photos there young Whips. … :open_mouth:

Fergie47:
Bet you wish you still had that old citroen, perking power or not…

The main problem was that I had no shed to shelter it, and also driving up to Paris for a meeting in such a truck would have been really hasardous, essentially for its driver!

Froggy, not a Skoda but a Willeme cabover “Horizon”.

One exemplar with AEC engine from Marmeth haulage, a faithful customer.