Sat nav. supplier

i have just visited his site…there is a truck satnav with uk and european maps plus more, also a built in dash cam, plus all the relevant truck sites like industrial estates, key fuels, cafes, parking, etc etc, too many that i cant remember them all…all of this for £116…i have a MIO sat nav that has never let me down after many years of use, its not a truck one though …but i am very tempted to buy one of these at this amazing price…got to be £200 to £300 cheaper for a well known make/brand with so much on…the reports drivers are making sound very positive too…

truckyboy:
i have just visited his site…there is a truck satnav with uk and european maps plus more, also a built in dash cam, plus all the relevant truck sites like industrial estates, key fuels, cafes, parking, etc etc, too many that i cant remember them all…all of this for £116…i have a MIO sat nav that has never let me down after many years of use, its not a truck one though …but i am very tempted to buy one of these at this amazing price…got to be £200 to £300 cheaper for a well known make/brand with so much on…the reports drivers are making sound very positive too…

Features
Lane guidance
Text to speech
Voice Alert Speed Camera
Voice Alert when Speeding
When Speeding Flashing Red in 20-30-40 zones
Favourites
Alternate route options
Multiple address routing for multi drop driver
Route summary and demo
1000’s of points of interest
7-8 digit postcode support
Driving time management
Historical traffic routing options
Lane guidance
Junction view
Tunnel view
2D and 3D views
Day and night map
Automatic overview settings
Truck weight, height, length and width settings
With freight and trainer options
Music, video, picture and ebook players
Calculator
Games to play
With 46 Countries:
Vatican City | United Kingdom | Ukraine | Turkey | Switzerland | Sweden | Spain | Slovenia | Slovakia | Serbia | San Marino | Russia | Portugal | Poland | Norway | Netherlands | Montenegro | Monaco | Moldova | Malta | Luxembourg | Lithuania | Liechtenstein | Latvia | Kosovo | Italy | Ireland | Iceland | Hungary | Greece | Gibraltar | Germany | France | Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia | Estonia | Denmark | Czech Republic | Croatia | Bulgaria | Bosnia Herzegovina | Belgium | Belarus | Austria | Andorra | Albania

POI | SNAPP ACC
Industrial Estates | RCD | Farms | Key-fuels For HGV | Asda | Tesco | Morrison | Parking For Truck | Lay-bays For Truck/HGV | Port & Harbours | Weatherspoon’s | Car Dealership | Adblue sites | Transport Café | Truck Stops | UK Motorway Services | London Congestion Charge | Shell Card Uk | BP Shell Bunker | AS24 | DKV Europen | Camping | Hotel or Motel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dont be a cheap arse jus get a TomTom truck an use Google Maps for street view, job done.

Just with any truck specific satnav they all do the same thing as a muchness. Aponia is a good starter if monies tight for European maps. Copilot truck is great but pricey at around 180 pounds. Both download the maps to the phone or tablet your using

andy12:
Dont be a cheap arse jus get a TomTom truck an use Google Maps for street view, job done.

tomtom truck are crap. Takes 10 min just to plan a route

Features
Lane guidance
Text to speech
Voice Alert Speed Camera
Voice Alert when Speeding
When Speeding Flashing Red in 20-30-40 zones
Favourites
Alternate route options
Multiple address routing for multi drop driver
Route summary and demo
1000’s of points of interest
7-8 digit postcode support
Driving time management
Historical traffic routing options
Lane guidance
Junction view
Tunnel view
2D and 3D views
Day and night map
Automatic overview settings
Truck weight, height, length and width settings
With freight and trainer options
Music, video, picture and ebook players
Calculator
Games to play
With 46 Countries:

What ? ? ? no Live traffic information , No info about road closures or congestion
sod that ,just get the truck tom tom and stop being tight

pickandmix:

andy12:

tomtom truck are crap. Takes 10 min just to plan a route

You might wanna update it then or buy a newer model. I’ve never had a sat nav take 10 mins to plan a route ever.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk