Proper flatbeddin

Dennis only does square loads ! (Stand by for the evidence )

Dan Punchard:
Dennis only does square loads ! (Stand by for the evidence )

I reckon they are really box vans with sheets draped over them Dan. :laughing: You certainly cram some stuff on those little Mercs! :open_mouth:

Pete.

image.jpg

Here’s a new production line to go in a sausage factory, then I brought the old line back out, I think the lads in the fabrication firm had their eye on a bit of stainless steel scrap.

Upside down and the right way up !!!

C10HOO:
you see that’s the kinda stuff I wanna be doing, closest I got to it on class 2 but now with my class 1, fingers crossed

Same. Sort of work I’m looking for, it looks, fulfilling in a way. Much more fulfilling than drive 200 miles, tug open a curtain, wrap the curtains up at the back then drive 200 miles back…

(and then close the ■■■■■■■ curtains again)

Or drive 100 miles. Sit and wait. Push 1 or 2 cages onto bay. Find some ■■■■■■ to sign for it. Then do the same again.

Anyone know any companies doing this sort of work in the West Midlands area?

^^^^ proper flatbed or cut down curtain ?

These any good

Where’s No Rush ,I think I spotted him in a layby out side Hull last week ?

Dan Punchard:

Yes he was up there was he pulling a red red flat ■■?
He has internet problems at the moment

Punchy Dan:

Still here Dan.

No Rush:

Punchy Dan:

Still here Dan.

How’s the ECX doing ?

How’s the ECX doing ?
[/quote]
Ahh, The Mighty 405. It’s taken a while, but the old pig seems to be over having the hump about being sold on. There’s a lot of things could do with being sorted, but it’s out there every day doing everything we ask of it, as can be seen in various pictures.

Not seen it for a while ,I thought you had seen the light ,( and removed the X bit ,or even the C ,E series rules ! )

Not seen the Winkfield EC for a while ?

Punchy Dan:
Not seen it for a while ,I thought you had seen the light ,( and removed the X bit ,or even the C ,E series rules ! )

After the “niggles” we’ve had with it, I feel I can say with some certainty, the Boss’ll not be getting Me an older one.

Punchy Dan:
Not seen the Winkfield EC for a while ?

It’s still about, doesn’t work everyday, but it’s there ready to go when needed.