Parking in or close to immingham docks

Anyone know the best place to park in the immingham docks area?

Try Ulceby Truckstop, just when you leave the motorway.

http://www.truck-stop.co.uk/index.htm More info on here, but I can’t anything about prices etc. :bulb: :question:

Otherwise there r a few laybays, when you drive around the refineries or head up to Immingham.

Ulceby TS gets busy and full quite early on. It’s not that great either.

There is a TS in Immingham itself. It’s on Snap too, about £15 a night for cash. There are plenty of takeaways and stuff nearby. Immingham itself is a rough old dive and so are the locals but it’s OK.

The TS is called: Immingham Lorry Park. Pelham Road, Immingham. DN40 2DW

when your heading down the 180 come off at Scunthorpe follow it down to the first roundabout and youll see a Tesco superstore. you can park down the side of there. theres Tesco obviously and a maccies kfc and pizza hut directly across the road. that’s close enough to Immingham, other option is go past Immingham down to Grimsby youll see the maccies there on your right theres sufficient paking down there for a good few wagons and you can turn round at the coldstore.

goshow:

There is a TS in Immingham itself. It’s on Snap too, about £15 a night for cash. There are plenty of takeaways and stuff nearby. Immingham itself is a rough old dive and so are the locals but it’s OK.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Immingham+Lorry+Park/@53.621093,-0.201922,16z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xc31645af83c9b052!8m2!3d53.6208591!4d-0.2021575?hl=en-US

Last time I was down there I struggled to get a space, our EE cousins seem to be using it as they’re operating centres :unamused:

goshow:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Immingham+Lorry+Park/@53.621093,-0.201922,16z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xc31645af83c9b052!8m2!3d53.6208591!4d-0.2021575?hl=en-US

I used to stop there regular around 12 yrs ago.
I think that park now belongs to The County Hotel pub.
You always used to get a bloody good meal in there.

robroy:

goshow:

Google Maps

I used to stop there regular around 12 yrs ago.
I think that park now belongs to The County Hotel pub.
You always used to get a bloody good meal in there.

You are right about the owners Rob. Dunno if the meals are still good.

Also the Ulceby TS seems ok for the meals.